Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hoi Snee

JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Sorry

Tuna yes, can do but I'd probly put a bit of mayonnaise with it . That's about it.

Imagine preparing things like scallops and langoustines when you don't even like them and won't eat them. It's horrible but I'm just that kind of nice guy.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest

I can't understand people who won't touch things they don't eat. I was veggie for years and still cooked meat. I must admit I didn't really like touching some of it but that was my issue, not that of the poor hungry people waiting to be fed.

I still prefer seafood though.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post

I can't understand people who won't touch things they don't eat. I was veggie for years and still cooked meat. I must admit I didn't really like touching some of it but that was my issue, not that of the poor hungry people waiting to be fed.
    I couldn't agree more.

In fact I think there's an argument that you're putting even more into it if you find not only the food itself but dealing with it unpalatable.

In addition it gives me great pleasure to see people enjoy things I have cooked for them. I suppose that's what I get from it, the pleasure in seeing others really enjoy the product of my efforts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12