Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Ovh kimsufi xxl seedbox access

BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    nope forever spammer, Even if he does trade, i will keep track of him, and show him the wrath of trackers if he messes up with me

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I would like to have the seedbox because it would help me a lot with a few accounts that I have. I also won't buffer the accounts you mentioned because I don't have any of them(only Bitme, but won't touch that if that's the rule). I'll also post some ratio proofs from the accounts I want to buffer:

http://img32.picoodle.com/img/img32/...Im_dfd468b.jpg

http://img37.picoodle.com/img/img37/...Tm_144b6c8.jpg

SpeedTest: http://www.numion.com/YourSpeed3/Sho...?ID=65,271,828

If I'll be lucky enough to get the seedbox it would mean the world for me, if not life goes on!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Hay,
    may I use it for a few days? I'd like to upload some gigs to my TL, RevTT and SCC account.
    I have really bad speed :-/ http://www.speedtest.net/result/296164179.png
    Anyway, nice offer
    Last edited by potcave; 07-14-2008 at 09:32 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    John1988's Avatar ★★★Need help?Ask★★★ BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    if for sct not available would like to ask fot my TT and BMTV

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    slimdogp's Avatar Token White Kid BT Rep: +1
    Wow, generous giveaway..

I'd like to use a box to buffer my bitmetv account. I use tvt.ro and .com but certain things I either need with speed, or rare things, I use bitmetv for.

I have had an account there for about a year. I did make power user, but it took a monumental seeding effort. The main thing that kills me there is HD space. I torrent from a laptop so most of my storage is on externals or dvd-r (which I can't seed from). I think if I had a few TB where I could seed several large packs at a time it would be a lot easier.

As it stands I have about a 30GB buffer, which seems like a lot but in reality thats just a few seasons or 1 large pack. It would be so awesome if I could build up another 100-200GB buffer on there. First I'd love to make VIP (3.0 ratio), also I've been on a TV season rampage lately and it would help me complete some of my projects where bitmetv is the only place that has the files, and I don't have the buffer to download.

If I don't get it, its not a big deal I still have plenty of stuff to watch

I likely wouldn't use it for any other sites, I don't have any monster buffers anywhere, but then again I don't need any. I have buffered most of my important sites to around 100GB with my home connection and that is more than sufficient.

So in closing I hope you pick me, I've never used a box before and it would be fun & productive toward my goals to play around with one for a while.

-slim

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Hmm, wow ...that's seriously a lot to giveaway for free.

Well, i dont have a credit card so never used a box. So yea, it makes torrenting much harder and a tricky proposition coz u have all these great sites (and getting into then, was an ordeal in itself) with crazy amounts of stuff which u wanna grab but u gotta always tread carefully coz they're not very seeder friendly. It frustrates the hell out of me and renders the site practically useless.

I have a laptop with a 60gig drive so i gotta keep burning stuff on to DVDR's to make space for new files and makes seeding a lot harder especially on sites where u gotta seed for months to get a half decent ratio.

With a box i'll hopefully manage to create a sufficient buffer so i'm finally able to put some of the sites i have to good use without having to constantly worry abt ratios and download some stuff i missed out on earlier.

I'll be using it mainly with scc, bitmetv, waffles and what...all of them great sites but unfortunately im not as active on them as id like to be. The box will go a long way towards making my torrenting life easier and will prove tremendously beneficial to me so thx for the opportunity and good luck to the others. =)

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    psychophil's Avatar Member BT Rep: +2
    Have been torrenting for 5 years, I have used a seedbox once for 3 days that a kind person let me use.
    Could buffer my demonoid, TL, SCC, BCG, etc...
    I won't beg for access, but it would be nice
    The Community is nothing without sharing !!!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    Also Mafia and lostdemon, dont even bother coming here since you guyz have no chance whatsoever
    Don't flatter yourself I would never ask.

Look I understand that your upset with torrenting at this point in time even though you must admit alot of this you brought upon yourself. But don't just give up on torrenting just because a few people don't like you I wouldn't. Just keep the seedbox for yourself.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Nope i wont, i dont use it, also i am glad i am banned since as i said, i dont wish to be a part of a community that doesnt understand how i feel about tracker at all. Well you guyz love to label traders as the viruses that are looking to collect accounts and such. I have been here for 2.5 months now i guess. I have never requested here anything, i will never will too, even though i could easily get bitmetv iplay norbits ethor from some of my friends who made those give aways here.However, i didnt bother since i dont need them. Yet i still call myself trader since i believe this is the right thing, even if some mods ban my 1 2 tb buffered accounts, i wouldnt ask them about it either, yeah i would be upset that i spent my time on the tracker and this is how they paid me back. Anyway before that i lost 400 gb buffer, but didnt even mention it, 6 tl invites since i tried to give them away (thanks to admin who gave my invites back) Anyway this is the site i was looking for, Tl is definitely a great one who gets me. Anyway knowing that admin has shown mercy on his users, you never think of giving it away anyway, Because he is the one who put his faith in me, how can i pay him with betrayal to this faith anyway. So i am absolutely not mad or anything about what i lost. I got what i wanted, as i said earlier, i wouldnt be a part of a community that doesnt understand how its users feel at all. They didnt deem me worthy for their tracker which was their decision. I definitely revere their decision, but i will never ever join to certain trackers in any way. As i said again, not the quantity but the quality. Tl has quality, scc has quality, tdc has quality. Staff are definitely awesome on those ones, and rather than joinining a ready tracker, i will contribute them as much as i can. Then people will want to join us, then we will show them how being non trader pays off.

The reason i didnt want you here is because of your faith in pb. With all of us, you saw what he did, i dont feel any hatred against him or any dislike for him, but i wouldnt wanna be friends with him either, What is the meaning of using your connections to crush someone? Well there are lots of guyz with connections, but some are wise enough to not to use them for their personal benefit. Some not. I was disappointed in you because you knowingly chose pb even though i believe he was the wrong. It is relative to everybody anyway.

Some guyz doesnt want others who doesnt think like them right? Therefore i didnt want anyone who proved themselves to think differently than i do. End of discussion

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    colbert's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Generous giveaway bilkenter, but you seem to make a lot of enemies here

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast