Thread: The "phantom"

Looks like shit.

2. Games   -   #22
    Poster
    u cud buy a better pc cheaper... all it is, is a wannabe pc

3. Games   -   #23
    i like the way 3RA1N1AC put his point across

4. Games   -   #24
    unfortunately, the game console business is just incredibly expensive to participate in, and the market is volatile and monopolistic. well, "duo-polistic" might be more correct. this pattern has been followed ever since the days of the NES and the Sega Master System-- there are precisely two winners who control the console business, and everyone else loses.

5. Games   -   #25
    Poster
    Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC@18 August 2003 - 14:18

Indrema... it uses PC parts and a Nvidia GPU, and best of all it runs on Linux! hooray for open source. why wouldn't people want to buy a next generation console that can run Tux Racer? FLOPPED. it couldn't even get enough investment money to complete its development.

Ha ha ha, you are right,

This will flop, really really bad idea, imagine download all those games and eventually you will full that 100Gb Hdd and WHY DO I WANT A CONSOLE WITH 7.1 Sound if it doesn't have a DVD Player?

6. Games   -   #26
    This Phantom thing might suck ass but the developers should be glad that they at least have one kick ass website

7. Games   -   #27
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    yea, the site is cool, but the idea is idiotic.
    the system is cool, but u have to rent or buy games. that sucks&#33;&#33;&#33; i would rather have a good comp with tv out, and get wireless controllers and dl my games 4 free. then i can have the same thing as that, but more freedom, and free games&#33;&#33; ha ha. stupid idea 4 sure >_< :x :x

8. Games   -   #28
    yea i saw this at megagames a while ago n i thought it was a joke / made up story... since phantom?&#33;??&#33; what company made that? seriously now.. i doubt it would sell for 700... thatz way too much... prob like 300~ dlin games?... ehhh so the system is gonna have a built in internet connection? or do ppl w/ out internet have to get like aol / buy a modem...

9. Games   -   #29
    Hum, you guys said that the Xbox will not be able to compete with sony. You said its shit. When nintendo was the biggest you guys said that Sony could not compte. Well this looks promising although i believe it will be expensive as fuck.

10. Games   -   #30
    Originally posted by waisyarzi@20 August 2003 - 08:16
    Hum, you guys said that the Xbox will not be able to compete with sony. You said its shit. When nintendo was the biggest you guys said that Sony could not compte. Well this looks promising although i believe it will be expensive as fuck.
    HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT WE SAID. THIS FORUM DIDN&#39;T EXIST WHEN THE PLAYSTATION CAME OUT AGAINST THE N64. DON&#39;T PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH, K THNX.

btw, the playstation didn&#39;t come out against nintendo. its direct competition at the time was sega saturn.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast