Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: "Level 5" Giveaway

BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post
    Update:

A few have been PMed, invites have been given out.

I would like to stress that I do look through your previous posts/threads, and scrutinize them well. And I don't invite people who trade invites and torrent accounts. In the future, if you're making a request in a giveaway thread and you're asked questions, you might want to elaborate a little more, and spill your heart, if it's really what you want.

I will leave the thread open for about a day more and see if someone else stands out as someone who I should trust and give an invite to.
    thanks for warning people out, anyways i think everyone posted similiar answers, some more gay some less, spilling out the hearth is kinda homo, i don't think the point of a giveaway is make users beg (i wouldn't do it)

anyways i'm sure you had some good sense, thank you and congratulations for the winners

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #62
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Ok another mysterious giveaway, I'm in
    1) My fatherland
    2) I'm member in SCC, ScL(flower),ITS, TL, Waffles, What, TvT.ro, BitMeTV, BitMe.
    3) I download music, tv, movies the most. I like downloading packs especially some rare movie ones.
    I'm also interesting in books for my work.
    4) There are a lot of reasons why I prefer using private trackers. Security, speed, quality are the most important ones.
    Community used to be another one but I'm really out of free time lately.
    5) It's funny but I'm already a member in the 3 of the 6 level5 trackers.
    So if I had to name at least 3 I have to name the 3 I'm not a member
    First of all ScT. Everybody says it's one of the best out there. Speed is great, packs are unique and a few rare ones
    and there is their policy of freeleech in everything except 0day. I would really love to be a member there.
    Then it is Elektronik. I'm enjoying listening house music. I've heard that it's on of the best places for this kind of music
    Finally PT. I've heard that speed and pres are great

I'm not a trader and never was and I respect all the trackers I'm already a member.
    I can provide profile links in pm and I'm more than willing to share any other information you'd like.

Thanks for considering integral, gl everybody
    Last edited by take5; 07-23-2008 at 08:35 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Wombat Stevens View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jokzor View Post
    anyways i think everyone posted similiar answers, some more gay some less, spilling out the hearth is kinda homo, i don't think the point of a giveaway is make users beg (i wouldn't do it)
    Everyone posted similar answers because there's not much else to say. ... To expect someone to write an essay about their torrid love affair with the concept of having an account at a tracker is a little much.

Now that I've had time to think about what was asked of those of us who've replied in this thread, it seems that all jumped through an unnecessary hoop en route to an invite that we're statistically unlikely to get anyway.
    that's exactly what i meant there is nothing much to say, it's just kinda sad cause i'm not less than the other guys trying, and i've no idea who was choosen or why, but i guess integral had is reasons, even if too detailed ones :p
    that's why he sumed it up in a simple "spill heart" cheer up, i guess he didn't mean for us to beg or to enter in a drama-like contest :p
    sorry integral

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #64
    Ramus's Avatar anti-trader BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    1) Australia

2) RevTT, ScL, SCC, BiTMETV,TL.

3) TV Eps,Movies,Music

4) I use private trackers because of speed, content, and the standard of the scene releases. I use private trackers mainly because of the speed it offers i would never achieve the speeds i get from trackers such as TL. And when i was using public trackers the downloads were not always what they were named lol, well back then i was pretty newb i must say hehe.

5) ScT - Very fast access to the latest scene files. been trying to get into this tracker for a while hopefully soon i can get there.

very original giveaway integral i must say.
    Last edited by Ramus; 07-23-2008 at 11:53 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #65
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    When I said to "spill your heart," this is what I meant:

Obviously, there are quite a few other people posting in this thread. So if I was in that position, I would look at what everyone else is saying, and try to say something better. Since it's only one person reading each post and deciding to give an invite (me), why not go a bit further into detail about why you use private torrenting? Why do you really want these trackers?

Now a whole essay isn't required, or anything close to it; I've given some invites in this thread to people who wrote one line for each question. I considered each post and person, no matter what you wrote, so long as I didn't find any participation in trading threads in your past. It's not some scheme or trick, it's a fair opportunity for everyone to present themselves, and who they are, for a chance to receive an invite that they want.

That being said, I will read what posts I missed while I was sleeping, and wait a little bit more for new ones if they come.

they didn't built Rome in one day

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #66
    Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post
    When I said to "spill your heart," this is what I meant:

Obviously, there are quite a few other people posting in this thread. So if I was in that position, I would look at what everyone else is saying, and try to say something better. Since it's only one person reading each post and deciding to give an invite (me), why not go a bit further into detail about why you use private torrenting? Why do you really want these trackers?
    we got it, but, we all want those trackers for the same reasons, cause they have lots of content, cause they have speed, cause they are easy to upload, cause they are safe, it's the same as asking why do you want the hot girl instead of the not-so-hot one.. it's obvious
    i already said i'm sorry for pushing that matter, it's ok now i guess :p

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #67
    1) Romania
    2) RevTT, Tl , Scc, rmvBuster
    3) Muzic, Movies, Tv series
    4) because are better speed, and fiind a lot of staff
    5) ScT(4 content), Elecktronik(4 muzic), iTS (4 comunity)

My Dream : ScT

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #68
    Baaammmm BT Rep: +5
    1) I'm from the UK.
    2) TL, RevTT, SCC, Waffles, What, Box, UL at BC games
    3) I'm a big fan of games but i would say my most highly downloaded material is tv shows.
    4) I believe that you should always give something back to the community, public trackers don't really support this idea and the community is no where near as good
    5) Trance traffic - I would love fast access to newly released trance material.
    ScT - I would love to try out this infamous site and join their very active community
    BMTV - As i said i love tv shows and this would be an amazing addition to the trackers im in

Cheers if i'm considered. Oh and i've got a 100/100 seedbox so seeding is never a problem, i can provide links to my accounts on any of the above

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #69
    tsafrir20's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    1) What country are you from?

I'm from Israel...

2) What other trackers are you a member of?

PtN, ScL, RevTT, TL, Waffles, TTi, What.cd, TvT.ro, BCG, BG, STMusic.

3) What do you download the most? (Music, movies, TV etc.)

I download a lot of movies, TV and games. I also really love music of most kinds.

4) Why do you use private torrent trackers?

I use private trackers mostly because it has much faster download speed.
    It also have great security,so it's much safer to download from them.
    In most places i'm a member of,i love to get to involved int the communities.
    I also love it because of the content(mostly special packs..)

5) Name at least 3 "Level 5" trackers you wish to be a member of, and why you want to join them.

ITS-firstly,it has a wonderful freeleech system,meaning i don't have to worry about my ratio all the time.
    I love to give back and upload or seed,but only when the community is a fun place,and in this case,i have heard that it has a great community and nice people.
    of course it also has great speeds and rare packs.
    I will be more then happy to get in and become a member of this special tracker.
    this is the main tracker i'm after.

BitmeTV-it is truely T-H-E tracker for me...unfurtunetly i can't get in because i'm from israel.

ScT-enough said about this tracker,but as far as i heard,it will be very very hard for me to keep a good ratio in this tracker without a seedbox,which i don't have.
    Last edited by tsafrir20; 07-23-2008 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #70
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Okay, let me say a few things:

I've read every post in this tracker. And I researched each person thoroughly, who were asking for trackers I was interested in giving invites to. And let me please make a note, I didn't simply PM users asking for their email: I pmed each user to ask them further questions, to get to know them; I don't believe in randomly giving out invites to people I've never had a conversation with.

Giveaways aren't for everyone. Some people don't like to do it, some people don't like to see it happen.

But, everyone has their own opinion. My opinion is this: I was once a beginner, I once had no membership to trackers that I value today. We all have to start somewhere. And I view others who participate in these giveaway threads as me long ago; someone who needs charity, someone who needs a chance.

I know the bitter truth though; some people, possibly even a majority in this day and age, are cheaters; people who cheat life, and do illegal or immoral things to get ahead. This fact of life manifests itself in torrent communities and forums such as these. But, I have faith in humanity; not to be so dramatic, I think there are some people here, who deserve a chance. So I give it to them; I risk my own memberships at other sites to extend an invite to someone who I deem deserving. Therefore, I think I have the right to ask a few questions, maybe even a lot, and to have a conversation, because again, it is my giveaway, and my risk.

That being said, I've learned a few things in my first real public search for someone worthy of invites; some bad things, some good. A bad thing is a lot of people are traders, or sellers here. Thankfully, other users have sent me a few PMs pointing out such users and I thank them for that. A good thing is that there are deserving users here, and I am happy to have given out several invites to users in the thread.

I will be creating more of these threads in the future, and I have taken the names of people who I think have the potential to receive invites; if you weren't pmed, and you aren't a trader or seller publicly here, keep contributing here, keep posting, and keep helping others. And when I make another thread like this, make sure you stand out from the others, if you really want it. And maybe you'll get some help.

they didn't built Rome in one day

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567