Thread: Online Games

LeonHart's Avatar Member
    How is Star Wars Galaxies?

2. Games   -   #12
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    I hear Star wars galaxies suck, atleast compared to Anarchy Online

3. Games   -   #13
    Poster
    play games that are in beta or are fully free.
    http://gamebox.uowlife.com
    i&#39;m not sure whether the link works, but they have a neat list there.
    or for koren worms game-alike try http://gunbound.net

4. Games   -   #14
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by N£MO+19 August 2003 - 22:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (N£MO @ 19 August 2003 - 22:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LeonHart@19 August 2003 - 18:05
    I&#39;ve been looking into getting into online gaming. I was wondering what are the best online titles out there?
    Planetside is quite good. [/b][/quote]
    Got to agree with N£MO on this - Planetside is probably the game which I play on the most now It&#39;s a pretty good game to play on and it has enough to steer clear of simple CTF (although it still is, loosely, Capture The Flag ). Even better - FilePlanet are currently hosting a 7-day free trial of Planetside without any need of a credit card (but the trial is over 1Gb, so I&#39;d recommend that you have a broadband connection and even then are alright to wait a while ).

RPG-wise - The four main big ones are Everquest, Anarchy Online, Eve: The Second Genesis and Neocron. Anarchy Online and Neocron offer trials as well, but these involve a credit/debit card. Everquest do not seem to offer a trial currently (they used to at one point last year).

Other than that - Half Life has mods for practically anything, including one of a medieval RPG. Check out FilePlanet for the list

5. Games   -   #15
    Dungeon Siege is the best rpg i played since morrowind. Took me 10 weeks to finish the game. I suck at rpg&#39;sbut there fun, even though i die alot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12