Thread: Split BT invites.

Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    rofl!
    i be lurking

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyX View Post
    I was talking about the actual argument you put forth (security and privacy) and I will deal with it when the time is right in the BT section. The time will be soon.
    /stalker...looks like he's coming to get you

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    Chip Monk's Avatar Darth Monk Like.
    That was rather enigmatic. He'll deal with it when the time is right, apparently. In the BT section, presumably with an audience of others who don't care what effect their actions may have on other people.

Presumably by way of some form of learnéd pronouncement if the tone is anything to go by. I'm guessing he'll end the piece with, "That is all" and await the plaudits of his peers. A stream of one post smilies or "+1" from a group of semi-literates and troglodytes.

Maybe that's why he started this thread, he sees hiself as some sort of messianic figure. Fighting for the rights of invite traders. Let my people go, leave us to do as we will. If anyone disagrees let them be banned from our midst, that we may trade invites as we see fit.

Freedom of expression ftw.
    You do not need to see my I.D.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I was simply going to refute the two arguments posted by Mr JP Fugley as I stated, but if you all want to read more into it then feel free. Yes, it is a BT issue so where else would I post it? As for the timing, it seems someone has opened a suitable thread so the time is now.

'Fighting for the rights of invite traders', I like that but if I was a crusader would I not want to join the anti-traders and fight for the minority viewpoint? Anyway, it is not accurate as all I hoped for was:
    1. a split in invites and trades so I would not have to wade through loads of badly titled trade requests thinking they were invites offered.
    2. A reduction in the amount of thinly veiled vindictive spam from the anti-trade mob who, lets face it, are not going to have any real effect.

I think you are neither thick enough, or enough of a cunt to reside in this section.
    The only 'retard cunts' I have encountered on FST have not been in the BT section where this was posted, but on posts in this thread from people who ascribe motives that don't exist and enjoy making up fanatasies about how things should be.

Chip Monk, I did it funny that you criticise others for possible 'one post smilies': tell me do you think the two smilie post from Benchez in this thread is a work of genius?

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I really don´t see a difference that could help to increase or decrease the trading.
    If any given staffer comes here for hunting, he will have all the deers in one plot.
    As long as there are not restrictions but those about 1 month membership, etc. it only could help to keep some kind of order inside the chaos. If I don´t like trading I won´t enter to that sub-forum, if I like trading that will be my home.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    I was simply going to refute the two arguments posted by Mr JP Fugley as I stated, but if you all want to read more into it then feel free.
    Refute away, please, I'm interested in how you feel his position is wrong. You're the one who started the thread, so let's hear your well thought out arguments.

Chip Monk, I did it funny that you criticise others for possible 'one post smilies': tell me do you think the two smilie post from Benchez in this thread is a work of genius?
    Apart from that being badly written drivel. The point is that he doesn't only do that. He posts well most of the time. However he sometimes makes a minimalist post to make a point. It's all the better and more effective when juxtaposing it with his normal style.

That's entirely different from the people who seem only capable of 1 smilie posts or "+1"

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #17
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I think you are neither thick enough, or enough of a cunt to reside in this section.
    I wasn't referring to you.

The only 'retard cunts' I have encountered on FST have not been in the BT section where this was posted, but on posts in this thread from people who ascribe motives that don't exist and enjoy making up fanatasies about how things should be.
    What are these motives that don't exist and what are these fantasies that you are referring to. What point were you trying to get accross with this statement because it seems vague at best.
    Now go away.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    I was talking about the actual argument you put forth (security and privacy) and I will deal with it when the time is right in the BT section. The time will be soon.
    /stalker...looks like he's coming to get you
    i'm after sear...wants to have secks?
    i be lurking

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #19
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    only if I can drive.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #20
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    We've split the sections; it was due anyhow.

Hopefully that will seperate the tards and trolls.

yo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12