Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: David Blaine

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@20 August 2003 - 10:29

And French girls!¿? Ok i mean i like the whole sexy accent and all that shit......but hairy pits!? Chalice you disgust me!

Cheers for the thoughts, Bill.
    Hadn't considered the hairy pits.
    And as for disgusting you...
    Coming from you, mate, I'll take that as a compliment.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by chalice+20 August 2003 - 10:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chalice @ 20 August 2003 - 10:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-crazy_billy_bats@20 August 2003 - 10:29

And French girls&#33;¿? Ok i mean i like the whole sexy accent and all that shit......but hairy pits&#33;? Chalice you disgust me&#33;

Cheers for the thoughts, Bill.
    Hadn&#39;t considered the hairy pits.
    And as for disgusting you...
    Coming from you, mate, I&#39;ll take that as a compliment. [/b][/quote]
    Thank you very much&#33;

I think&#33;

So you are around here more finally are ya u big tit&#33; About time&#33; Trust it to be when my (now fat) ass cant be&#33; Oh well tell me something about good old home&#33; There must have been SOMETHING happen......... Like Trimble shat himself at Stormont or something after Paisley started running around after him dressed as Barbara Cartland with pink nail polish and lovely little panties....Or maybe not, but something....

3. Lounge   -   #23
    I was listening to the Stephen Nolan show on radio (current affairs talkback, you know it?)
    Apparently Michael Stone has joined some agency where you can get him to come to your party, social gathering, whatever.
    Rent-a-terrorist, man, only in Ireland.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Originally posted by chalice@20 August 2003 - 10:41
    I was listening to the Stephen Nolan show on radio (current affairs talkback, you know it?)
    Apparently Michael Stone has joined some agency where you can get him to come to your party, social gathering, whatever.
    Rent-a-terrorist, man, only in Ireland.
    you have got to be shitting me man. That is a complete and utter joke. Thats the cock that sells his shitty paintings for 20 g´s a pop too. Maybe someone could rent his ass out &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Thanks for that little bit of knowledge, makes me miss you´s all SOOOOO much more &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    SO what district would you be posty in then&#33;?If you want to divulge such information that is &#33;And if you would get the job of course&#33;
    And now for una pipa pequeña (1 small pipe)

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Its all true, Bill. Sad but true.
    I&#39;ll be working in Holywood. Always knew I&#39;d make it.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Originally posted by chalice@20 August 2003 - 10:52
    Its all true, Bill. Sad but true.
    I&#39;ll be working in Holywood. Always knew I&#39;d make it.
    nice one man&#33; Nice area and all that - walking, bike, car or what then matey&#33;? Not sure how the whole Royal Mail / Insignia ( ) thing works, apart from they lost about 4 thigns of mine, and mislayed a DVD sent to my house&#33;
    Oh well ya gotta love ´em

7. Lounge   -   #27
    It&#39;s the old bike for me, Bill.
    Haven&#39;t been on one in years, though (a bike that is).
    Judging by the blank expressions on the spotty teenagers&#39; faces at the aptitude test, you know that spidey type, Bill, I&#39;ll walk the interview.
    Hate to blow my own trumpet (if I could do that I&#39;d never leave the house) but I was the best of a bad bunch. And the aptitude test was piss easy.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Originally posted by chalice@20 August 2003 - 11:02
    It&#39;s the old bike for me, Bill.
    Haven&#39;t been on one in years, though (a bike that is).
    Judging by the blank expressions on the spotty teenagers&#39; faces at the aptitude test, you know that spidey type, Bill, I&#39;ll walk the interview.
    Hate to blow my own trumpet (if I could do that I&#39;d never leave the house) but I was the best of a bad bunch. And the aptitude test was piss easy.

Shit man i know exactly the type, but working for Royal Mail &#33; F*ck me &#33;&#33; In that case im sure you will man, and i have seen the types in the Job Centre and at a few of my interviews. Scary to say the least. One guy at the Bru (the one time i went there and ended up walking out anyway) was told he had recieved enough, he was on the Bru was 15 years, the lady shouted over the heads of all the bums and teenagers you talk of (PMSL) - almost not funny in a way too though.

And the aptitude test&#33;? Involved what&#33;? Hands on handlebars or what&#33; Let me know&#33;

And thanks for reminding me about those types....oh i remember them with a fond hatred and laughable sympathy

Might have to go for my huge lunch soon so ill see ya around, take it easy my man, and oh yeah, one more question, would u be working mornings (shitty ass early mornings?&#33 or what then &#33;?

9. Lounge   -   #29
    I don&#39;t mind the mornings too much, Bill.
    I&#39;ve been changing shitty nappies for the last four years.
    I&#39;m well looking forward to getting TF outta here.
    I&#39;m so glad to hear from you again, mate.
    Enjoy your lunch.
    Don&#39;t be a stranger.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    found this link about it through Google news

http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/world/ne...000/3167295.stm

the bit i love is the last line:
    We do not recommend hanging from a crane in a small plastic box for six weeks.
    (This is a kids news show, for those who dont know)

<insert signature here>

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast