Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Is It Illegal To Have A Bj...

Ron's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Assultsniper@21 August 2003 - 03:38
    Its like saying fat guy or blonde girl hes just describing it for goodness sakes!
    Well, in Belgium we now have a law against any descriptiveness. (wow, there's a word&#33
    There's a man,..... and a woman. That's it.
    Anything else and it could be considered offensive or discriminatory.

But if you would say lady driver, that could also have a negative connotation, so you have to be really carefull what to say in public.

Is that the way we want the lounge to become?

2. Lounge   -   #42
    chalkmongoose
    Originally posted by Ron+21 August 2003 - 01:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ron @ 21 August 2003 - 01:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Assultsniper@21 August 2003 - 03:38
    Its like saying fat guy or blonde girl hes just describing it for goodness sakes&#33;
    Well, in Belgium we now have a law against any descriptiveness. (wow, there&#39;s a word&#33
    There&#39;s a man,..... and a woman. That&#39;s it.

But if you would say lady driver, that could also have a negative connotation, so you have to be really carefull what to say in public.

Is that the way we want the lounge to become? [/b][/quote]
    What if you use words like Nikkic? Does that count? Like if you say, I was walking in Canada, and I happened to be carrying a ladder and high-power field glasses, and I happened to walk by Nikkic&#39;s house, and I happened to put the ladder by said house and peep in.
    Would that count?

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Originally posted by Ron+20 August 2003 - 20:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ron @ 20 August 2003 - 20:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Assultsniper@21 August 2003 - 03:38
    Its like saying fat guy or blonde girl hes just describing it for goodness sakes&#33;
    Well, in Belgium we now have a law against any descriptiveness. (wow, there&#39;s a word&#33

Is that the way we want the lounge to become? [/b][/quote]
    Woah that is messed up (No offence) this is a stupid question but what if you get robbed can you describe them?

4. Lounge   -   #44
    chalkmongoose
    Originally posted by Assultsniper+21 August 2003 - 02:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Assultsniper @ 21 August 2003 - 02:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Ron@20 August 2003 - 20:56
    <!--QuoteBegin-Assultsniper
    @21 August 2003 - 03:38

Is that the way we want the lounge to become?
    Woah that is messed up (No offence) this is a stupid question but what if you get robbed can you describe them? [/b][/quote]
    I think you have to be very PC. "I was robbed by a person" is all you can say, even if they ask for a complete description.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    Hmmm, don&#39;t think so.
    But then I&#39;d probably say someting stupid like: "I wouldn&#39;t mind having me a go at that blonde babe in there", and as Belgians can get sentenced for crimes committed in another country, I&#39;d be fucked the same.
    (and I don&#39;t mean by NikkiC)

6. Lounge   -   #46
    lynx's Avatar .
    So I could call you a twat, but I couldn&#39;t call you a stupid twat (I&#39;m not going to, I&#39;m saving that one ).
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Assultsniper@21 August 2003 - 04:00
    Woah that is messed up (No offence) this is a stupid question but what if you get robbed can you describe them?
    Well, somebody has to feel insulted first of course.

I had an armed robbery in here a while ago, and the guys were clearly Arabs.
    But because I couldn&#39;t specify their country of origin, it was written down as &#39;expatriates&#39; (allochtonen voor de Nederlandstaligen hier).
    Anyone not native here is an expatriate, so it&#39;s needless to say those guys were never caught.....

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by lynx@21 August 2003 - 04:10
    So I could call you a twat, but I couldn&#39;t call you a stupid twat (I&#39;m not going to, I&#39;m saving that one ).
    You could only call me a twat if I wasn&#39;t one.
    If I was, I could be offended by your derogatory use of the word.
    Twats have pride too&#33;&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #49
    chalkmongoose
    Originally posted by Ron+21 August 2003 - 02:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ron @ 21 August 2003 - 02:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Assultsniper@21 August 2003 - 04:00
    Well, somebody has to feel insulted first of course.

I had an armed robbery in here a while ago, and the guys were clearly Arabs.
    But because I couldn&#39;t specify their country of origin, it was written down as &#39;expatriates&#39; (allochtonen voor de Nederlandstaligen hier).
    Anyone not native here is an expatriate, so it&#39;s needless to say those guys were never caught..... [/b][/quote]
    Oh fuck, no offense but your country sucks.
    You&#39;d have been better off in pre-occupation Iraq, when Saddam and his merry men were in charge. They had a 100% success rate with criminals, give or take a few innocents thrown in the blender for flavour...

10. Lounge   -   #50
    What a change of subject I hate to bring it up but its just unbelievable&#33;

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast