Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: TvTorrents vs BitMeTV

I've seen quite a few threads of this kind since I joined FST, but I still replayed almost everyone of them...
    I'm here for the chicks...

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    +1 for BitMeTV.
    A great place and I found many old tv series that I didn't find on others trackers.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    TVTorrents.ro is a filthy website. They steal packs from other websites (http://tv.torrents.ro/details.php?id=21922 - it still has the TorrentLeech ASCII art in the description for fucks sake! and they have most of BitMeTV's packs too), has slow speeds, the staff are morons and I would rather use Mininova than that lump of shit.

So yeah, BitMeTV wins.
    Last edited by lollercakes; 08-13-2008 at 10:28 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    n00b
    tvt.ro do grab a lot of bmtv content for their site, but lets face it, most of that is 0-day scene sfuff that they could have gotten anywhere. All sites get at least some of their content from other sites. the main uploaders @ any given site usually get their material from scene topsites or other sources immediately as it pre's, but they always miss a few items everyday, and people who see that stuff missing upload them after getting them from another torrent site.

No tv site matches bmtv's download speeds... I can max out my connection almost all the time @ bmtv (downloading) and have hit 40-50mbit DL speeds on bmtv popular stuff, and easily over 25mbit on the less-popular torrents that only have 3-4 seeders. that barely happens with ANY type of torrent on any other site. Just be prepared to seed back for days, sometimes weeks to hit 1:1 on some of bmtv's torrents. bmtc is one of the best-seeded torrent sites out there, period. some sites have their own seedboxes, but bmtv does not, and they still have better speeds.
    Last edited by djkamikaze; 08-18-2008 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    DO NOT SPAM ME FOR INVITES, unless I have offered you one. anybody I don't know who PM's me asking for an invite will be reported to FST staff for spamming me. SPAMMERS are assholes!

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    i like the original
    cant comment on the other tv sites.. never seen them..

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Tristan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    TvT - Big files and packs are freeleech
    Btmtv - More rare series and better speeds on old torrents

For me tvt is better, because there is easier to have good ratio

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    abe171's Avatar I'm Awesome BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    tvtorrents.ro - Free leech on packs
    Bitmetv - no free leech and its very tough to seed there

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    tvt is the best

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    LOADER's Avatar No tradeing with me BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    i choose bitmetv
    great content + speed very good
    (but you need seedbox to Continue in this site)

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Blackbeard's Avatar <3 rock BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    bitmetv for the win with lot of torrents but a pain to seed. =\

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast