Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ufo's

Poster
    Ooops - I keep repeating must have been the Brussel Sprout Vindaloo..
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Aberrant
    Originally posted by fugley@23 August 2003 - 12:07
    A really big one once landed on my head.
    A UFO, you mean?

Or are you on about something else?

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    It was a gigantic bird shit shaped object&#33;&#33;
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

4. Lounge   -   #14
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Come On&#33; Lads and Ladettes we are discussing something completely different here. In most alleged UFO sightings the authorities brush them aside with various excuses. Here we have an UFO sighting with confirmation beforehand. I would say this is pretty unique&#33;
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Aberrant
    Originally posted by fugley@23 August 2003 - 12:29
    It was a gigantic bird shit shaped object&#33;&#33;
    I had my suspicions that might be the case.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Poster
    I think it&#39;s all down to the cat people&#33;

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    bleep&#33;&#33;

8. Lounge   -   #18
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    ive seen those silly lights in the penines, but theyre not actually aliens just burning fart gas (i think )

9. Lounge   -   #19
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    While we were away an alien ship landed at our local filling station. when the police arrived all they could hear and see was an alien shouting at a petrol pump If you take your prick out of your ear you will hear what I am saying".

The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Poster
    I&#39;ve seen 3 lit objects in the sky. It was a long time ago but I can remember it perfectly. My brother noticed them first then he showed them to me. Let me describe what we saw.

It was a bit cloudy that night, we could see some oval shaped light (not colored just kind of gray) that seemed to be hovering just above the thin layer of clouds. From where we were I would say that they looked like they were about 100 feet long and 75 feet wide. It&#39;s hard to say how big they were really, as they were quite high up in the sky, but that is about the size I guess. They would stay there not moving for a few seconds then all of a sudden "zip...whoosh" (no sounds could be heard just the only way I could think to describe the movement) it would move right across the sky and stop at another spot in the sky. All 3 lit oval objects the where doing this strange behavior.

We knocked at the doors of a few neighbors houses and in no time we had a large group outside all looking upwards. We all got a good chance to see this clearly as it lasted well over an hour. One of the neighbors went in and called the police to see if there had been any reports. The police said they would look into the matter.

We later found out what was going on. The police had investigated the situation and had gotten back to us.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast