Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do I do with a 5GB ISO file!?

Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Well unless you have unlimited HDD space you kind of need dual layers for some stuff. like PC games, movies etc, and you really need DL if you have an Xbox 360.

I have 1TB of space and I have to keep burning stuff cause I do get very low on HDD space. Also BestBuy has sales on DL DVD-Rs every few months. Like I bought 20 packs for $20-$25 each. That's not bad at all.

2. Games   -   #12
    i keep the files in the hdd!

3. Games   -   #13
    whip22's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post
    You could even use a program like HJSplit and split it in 2 parts and burn it. Or simple, just get a dual layer burner. I mean we are almost in 2009. I's way overdue. Plus burners are just so damn cheap. Oh yeah if you want to install the game like someone said. Just install Daemon tools.
    yea that's correct, HJSplit will allow you to make 2 seperate ISOs to burn the game onto =)

4. Games   -   #14
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    yea that's correct, HJSplit will allow you to make 2 seperate ISOs to burn the game onto =)
    Nope it will let you split any file so you can fit it on normal DVD-Rs. You would need to mount the image with something like Daemon Tools to install the software still.

I don't think there is a program that will let you split 1 iso and make it 2 iso's that will install 1 app/game.

You would need to rip the iso and somehow change the installer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12