Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The place to get newly released movies?

Poster
    Never heard of SuperTorrents ,are they invite only.Never heard of Ipt also ,and that i find they are the fastest.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Quote Originally Posted by VoidNT View Post
    Got it on RevTT, thanks for heads up, I've almost given up on this. Now it's possible to download it even on Mininova. Overall, it took 5 months to get my hands on Garden Party.

Obviously the Scene releases depend on DVD release date, and I'm pretty aware that when DVD is out it's quite easy to obtain the rip via torrent trackers. What I was originally looking for is some way to get the newly released and fresh movie that is not a blockbuster (so there's almost no chance that someone would tape it on the cam in theater) and DVD is not out yet. That's why I was asking about some 'underground' communities, not regular scene releases. Turned out that was an unrealistic request, Scene has its limits and there's no other more or less approachable way.
    No. I don't think I've seen many CAM and TS on limited movies. Sometimes you will be lucky enough that there is a DVDSCR, but that's rare. So I doubt there is a underground place. If there is a p2p source, there will most likely be a scene release coming that will show up on trackers.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234