Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dediseed are CRIMINALS!!!!

Same here, still awaiting a reply from a few days ago to.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    anyone got reply from him????
    My last reply was like 5-6 days ago.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Nope still waiting here to.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    The upload speed is caping at 1mb/s for the past 2 days. Sent a mail. but got no reply yet.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    ericab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    doesn't impress me at all.
    An Excerpt from: A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace
    by John Perry Barlow
    Governments of the Industrial World, you weary giants of flesh and steel, I come from Cyberspace, the new home of Mind. On behalf of the future, I ask you of the past to leave us alone. You are not welcome among us. You have no sovereignty where we gather [...] I declare the global social space we are building to be naturally independent of the tyrannies you seek to impose on us.
    Read more here

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    BethCooper's Avatar cute as can be BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    My speeds were at ~10MB/s down and 5MB/s up.. But since 2 days ago, I havn't been able to access my server at all, it just says connection error when I try to connect..
    And as mentioned above, they dont answer their mail

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    thought I'd add my tuppence worth.
    got my server within 2 days, started mucking around with it, all was good.
    then had a problem with apt-get whereby a config file was locked down by another process. - result was 100% cpu use & could not install or remove anything.(i am a newb with linux & ubuntu)
    emailed for a reboot or something but within a day I had it sorted myself & sent an email to him telling him to ignore my previous email asking for help.
    initial email responses about purchase were excellent & I have only had 1 problem but resolved myself (so cant comment on response time for problems as above guys)

as for d/l speeds, I see about 10.6MB/s & upload as we speak I have a few torrents running & 1 of them is pushing 5.1MB/s & the other 3.8MB/s, then there are a few that on 200-400KB/s each, so I think I am pretty much maxing out my upload speeds. I have been watching these throughout the day & they have been like this now for about 15 hours straight! (thought they would have died down a bit!)

I also note as well when I was uploading at 8.5-9MB/s I started a download & achieved 7.5-8.5MB/s on the d/l speed so box handles high down & up speeds at same time & it is just constantly fast. (It helps having RSS feed in place for catching "popular" torrents so I get off to a flying start.)
    I have also been able to transfer files from my 2 seedboxes I have to my server & have also sent files from my server to my 2 seedboxes and this was at max speed as well.

All in all for me I am happy with server, set up & ease of use & speed. Initial sales was good but cant really comment on after sales.

Hopefully you guys get sorted, relatively pain free for me with great speeds, yet very addictive & now I have been looking at 2x100mb lines & 1Gb options with hosting-ie...

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    lucky you.. I already gave up with my server. I don't think he going to reply any more.
    I am looking for other seedbox now.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    BethCooper's Avatar cute as can be BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Anyone got hold of him yet?

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    DISABLED PRIVS
    My experiences with Dediseed have been positive so far. I have been with them for about a week and am very satisfied. Any issues I had were dealt with effectively. I will continue to post more updates about my experiences with them to let you know how things are going. I hope it all works out for the rest of you.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast