Page 18 of 41 FirstFirst ... 81516171819202128 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think is the funniest tv series?

There are a few good ones actually.. Friends, The Big Bang Theory, Married with children, Two and a half men, etc. Looking forward to Anger Management, Sheen's new show

2. Movies & TV   -   #172
    hi guys,

i am new here...nice topic here....funniest tv show give us relief when we feel bore ... I love to watch funny Tv Show....My Favorite Funny TV SHOW are

The Big Bang Theory
    Icarly
    Blue mountain state
    Glee

3. Movies & TV   -   #173
    Even the show is over, I still say That 70s Show is one of the best comedies out there. I always laugh hysterically when I watch that show.

4. Movies & TV   -   #174

5. Movies & TV   -   #175
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing View Post
    Even the show is over, I still say That 70s Show is one of the best comedies out there. I always laugh hysterically when I watch that show.
    I agree. Once Topher Grace (Eric Foreman) left, the show went downhill though. It was still enjoyable, but didn't have that same "magic" that it did before. I still watch the reruns every now and again.

6. Movies & TV   -   #176
    Friends.

Greatest comedy of all times. Nothing released after that came close to it.

7. Movies & TV   -   #177
    ranceluci
    according to me the finest show ever is "Family Guy" full of humor, senseless , funny. awesome show.

8. Movies & TV   -   #178
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by ranceluci View Post
    according to me the finest show ever is "Family Guy" full of humor, senseless , funny. awesome show.
    Boy, that was close.
    I started to read this, thought you were going to say According to Jim was the funniest show and nearly had a stroke.

But I'm fine now thanks, can nearly move all my face again.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

9. Movies & TV   -   #179
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing View Post
    Ok, this guy had a point. After seeing this post i thought about checking it out again as it was a really long while since I've seen this show, I was a little kid actually. Funny that after some years passed now you understand the inside jokes different, lol.
    Why do two colors, put one next to the other, sing? Can one really explain this?

10. Movies & TV   -   #180
    LemOnzoo's Avatar boy from andromeda
    I my opinion "Only Fools and Horses"

Page 18 of 41 FirstFirst ... 81516171819202128 ... LastLast