Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Comp Manufacutrer?

asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Originally posted by ultimatejester+5 September 2003 - 17:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ultimatejester @ 5 September 2003 - 17:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Cygnuz-Y@5 September 2003 - 22:46
    www.alienware.com

REALLY REALLY expensive, REALLY REALLY Good Pc......
    if u want a gaming system, go with alienware. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah but coastly.

ya me and you have already talked about that
    Yeah i try to make that point lol.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    What is the budget? That way we can actually cross compare configurations.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    When i went to go buy and alien ware from online it was &#036;4,678 f corse i dont have that kinda of money to spend. When i was cheacking prices for indavisual products so i can build a custom. It was &#036;2,000.

1gig DDR Ram , Inetel pentium prosecer 4 3.0ghz, 128 Radiaon 5200, 400gig dual hard drive, sound blaster, and more crap that was there.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    n18's Avatar Death God
    Thanks Alot Guys, especcially adam...

I don&#39;t have a budget because my dad buying I just wanted the best for his money hehe.

BTW when you mentioned Dell, the founder of the company is worth 17billion&#036;&#036;..lucky guy hehe. and only 38 years old too ,

Thanks again, reviweing the sites and comps with my dad right now ^_^

Also i know how to install things such as a video card and a operating system still a noob but i know some things...Reason why i&#39;m skeptical about building my own pc: room for error, when i read tom&#39;s tutorial there was some things i could mess you, like things that won&#39;t work together and bios settings and with my luck theres always a chance hehe >.<

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Originally posted by n18@6 September 2003 - 02:28

I don&#39;t have a budget because my dad buying I just wanted the best for his money hehe.

BTW when you mentioned Dell, the founder of the company is worth 17billion&#036;&#036;..lucky guy hehe. and only 38 years old too ,

Also i know how to install things such as a video card and a operating system still a noob but i know some things...Reason why i&#39;m skeptical about building my own pc: room for error, when i read tom&#39;s tutorial there was some things i could mess you, like things that won&#39;t work together and bios settings and with my luck theres always a chance hehe >.<
    You DONT have a budget? Everyone has a budget.

This will be fun. Tell us what you want to spend, and those of us participating in this thread can please ourselves trying to find you the most bang for your buck.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    alienware a little overpriced?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;

u mean alot overpriced lol&#33;

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Originally posted by n18@6 September 2003 - 02:28

If you have NO budget than I would pay some local computer shop to build a Pentium based system based on Asus&#39;s Asus P4C800-E. That way you could overclock very nicely.

If you have less than &#036;1500 though, that might be difficult to get everything (else) you need to make that machine primo...if your budget is less than &#036;1500 US, then I would recommend Dell.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    n18's Avatar Death God
    Originally posted by adamp2p+6 September 2003 - 02:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (adamp2p @ 6 September 2003 - 02:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-n18@6 September 2003 - 02:28

This will be fun. Tell us what you want to spend, and those of us participating in this thread can please ourselves trying to find you the most bang for your buck. [/b][/quote]
    Well I really want some quality hardware that has a decent price so no more than 3,000&#036;

Best option my dad and I figured was ordering our own parts, but were still not sure if we can handle ourselves.

My Friend also got Alienware and damn the case is huge lol, not that good looking anyhow if you ask little ole&#39; me hehe

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    bigdawgfoxx's Avatar Big Dawg
    Hey...dell is awsome man...straight up lol...alienware have went down on prices a LOT and there really not expensive..when compared to voodoo lol...but newayz i have a dell and they are very very nice...have fun bud
    [SIZE=1]AMD 4200 X2 @ 2.65Ghz, ASRock 939-VSTA
    1.75GB PC3200, 2 X 160GB Seagate w/ 8MB Buffer
    HIS Radeon X800 Pro, Antec Super Lanboy Aluminum

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    Originally posted by n18+6 September 2003 - 03:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (n18 @ 6 September 2003 - 03:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by adamp2p@6 September 2003 - 02:51
    <!--QuoteBegin-n18
    @6 September 2003 - 02:28

This will be fun. Tell us what you want to spend, and those of us participating in this thread can please ourselves trying to find you the most bang for your buck.
    Well I really want some quality hardware that has a decent price so no more than 3,000&#036;

Best option my dad and I figured was ordering our own parts, but were still not sure if we can handle ourselves.

My Friend also got Alienware and damn the case is huge lol, not that good looking anyhow if you ask little ole&#39; me hehe [/b][/quote]
    this is the baby you want&#33;

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast