Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: About JiZ3M TT GiveAway ...

Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    If we are talking faking rep, then maybe rather look at the TTi rep points giveaways. Look at the amounts and then tell me if anyone would be actually interested in things like 10SH, 20SH etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    There has been a thread previously discussing the same subject about fake/rigged giveaways .. Though i am not doubting anyones credibility here its just that you never know what goes behind the scenes .. Somtimes its done to keep the identities a secret but rest of the times something else happens ..
    Though dupe accounts is a more serious offense and ppl should not get away with it so quickly

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueLabel View Post
    @kukushka
    I didnt talking about you personly
    I'm talkig in global on many giveaways here

BTW.. dubra dien
    yeah, it's just a good example.. ok, i have couple of minutes, so here's some of my thoughts:

- the giveaway owner can do with its giveaway whatever he thinks. only his reputation is at stakes
    - it's obvious that you can't get a positive reputation here on fst by doing giveaways. in fact, good reputation on fst is some kind of nonsense. i believe that mm, warrenbuffet, fbi, kojin, this list can be continued - they have good reputation at fst - they're banned ))))))
    - when somebody is doing ga here, it's a normal process to deeply check the background of the possible invitee. for some strange reason, ppl usually don't pay attention to the reverse process - to check and understand the giveaway owner. i'm sure that odin, (respected by many members as it seems), didn't did this check when he vouched in that giveaway
    - not this particular case, just general: it's crazy how some ppl are entering into what.cd, TiT and such giveaways. come on, sooner or later both sides will find themselves in s..t

btw - good day is usually transliterated in russian as dobriy den , but the Slavs can always understand each other ) good day to you too ))

Quote Originally Posted by RedRansom View Post
    There was 3 person at there, who deserve TT...(at least my thoughts)
    kukushka
    ajsi
    Cabalo
    so i am glad to kukushka took it.
    emm, i posted in the thread, but i didn't entered a giveaway so generally, i wasn't "there" ..neither did Cabalo who did instead some vouching ))))

Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    There has been a thread previously discussing the same subject about fake/rigged giveaways ..
    same way trackers are banning countries for high %% of assholes, they could also ban forum's users for the same reason
    Last edited by kukushka; 10-18-2008 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    i notice many traders who migrate from the trade to the giveaway section. sometimes with their old name ("i'll never trade again"), sometimes with some double or triple accounts ("hi i'm an innocent sexy girl ").

maybe they get tired of bumping their unsuccessful trade threads.

let's face it, even trading threads with invites to good trackers are bumped forever. after six or seven bumps a new topic with the same offer is made and bumped again.

i think the fst trading section is pretty much dead. welcome to the "nice giveaway", "i can be trusted, because i have green points beneath my nickname" and "can i have it plzzzz" section.

when you give away loads of invites in public hence break tracker rules, your reputation is doomed anyway. who cares wether the giveaways are fabricated or fake.

if you're looking for respect and invites to private trackers, follow their rules.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    omg? so someone like sweetiepie could be a man? oh wth...got me fooled for a while ><'

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Theory11 View Post
    omg? so someone like sweetiepie could be a man? oh wth...got me fooled for a while ><'
    never underestimate the effect of pretending to be a girl amongst lonely teenage boys.

i'm 100% convinced that a clever, well faked girl account can get more invites here than most of the traders. even if it happens subconsciously.
    Last edited by Polarbear; 10-18-2008 at 03:48 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    p0ster
    Ahahaha I remember in my gaming clan, a 'girl' applied, and we all jumped to welcome 'her'.

Turns out he was just a little boy with an exceptionally squeaky voice, and an idiotic one at that.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Theory11 View Post
    never underestimate the effect of pretending to be a girl amongst lonely teenage boys.

i'm 100% convinced that a clever, well faked girl account can get more invites here than most of the traders. even if it happens subconsciously.
    wow this is sad...grosses me out tbh

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25

Heart

Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    You could say I am paranoid, but it ain't that long ago a member tornedo did a GA and haded out a dozen invites to his own dupe accounts just to get BT-rep or members winning an ScT-account that already had one (cfr. sweetiepie aka akeesson aka Lindsay<3).

Hi! just so that you know sweetiepie and me (lindsay) arenīt the same person!!! why would I have two accunts... I know sweetiepay quite well and so on but we arnīt the same person you could just ask the staff if we havfe the same IP!!!!! could you just cut this crap now!!!! plz!

10. BitTorrent   -   #20

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast