Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: About JiZ3M TT GiveAway ...

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I would just like to thank a few of the more experienced members here for opening my eyes a little wider.
    Seems a lot more goes on under the surface that I was aware of.

And I'm selfishly also grateful that the vague feelings of animosity I held towards a few people named as scammers here were thankfully not entirely unjustified.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    my next account will be a swedish girl as well, then we can have hot lesbian cybersex.
    WOW so you must send me friendship from your next account,
    I always wanted swedish girl in my friend list
    Last edited by BlueLabel; 10-18-2008 at 09:13 PM.
    thank you S', you're realy good friend and I will never forget it.
    Linux Box by naq , Tracker Rules by Grind$oFine

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    brightsid's Avatar Larisssssssaaaaaaa BT Rep: +4
    Becareful Bluelabel Jailbait ahead

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    congrats kukushka on winning ..but seriously..who even looks at rep pts unless they want to see whether the user is a trader or not? Also, this whole thing is about a trace/dance/wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man tracker....

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25

Heart

Quote Originally Posted by redMonster View Post
    No point in carrying this forward. It is pretty obvious that they are the same people.
    ask the staff goddamit!!!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    kondrae's Avatar Trance BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    congrats to kakushka

Skitt's Law: "any post correcting an error in another post will contain at least one error itself"

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Torrenting>Sex BT Rep: +2

Laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    i notice many traders who migrate from the trade to the giveaway section. sometimes with their old name ("i'll never trade again"), sometimes with some double or triple accounts ("hi i'm an innocent sexy girl ").

maybe they get tired of bumping their unsuccessful trade threads.

let's face it, even trading threads with invites to good trackers are bumped forever. after six or seven bumps a new topic with the same offer is made and bumped again.

i think the fst trading section is pretty much dead. welcome to the "nice giveaway", "i can be trusted, because i have green points beneath my nickname" and "can i have it plzzzz" section.

when you give away loads of invites in public hence break tracker rules, your reputation is doomed anyway. who cares wether the giveaways are fabricated or fake.

if you're looking for respect and invites to private trackers, follow their rules.
    looks like u are telling ur own story cuz u know it so perfectly

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    mafija's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    pusybear is tipical example of hypocritical behavior

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by kukushka View Post
    - the giveaway owner can do with its giveaway whatever he thinks. only his reputation is at stakes

emm, i posted in the thread, but i didn't entered a giveaway so generally, i wasn't "there" ..neither did Cabalo who did instead some vouching
    That not correct ... your own reputation get's a blow too. As you said, you didn't enter the GA, you just spammed a little (as usual ) and so you had no means to obtain the invite.

No inviter will go and randomly ask people who happen to post in their threads to take an invite from their hands. So it must have been you who PM'ed the inviter. The question is why? The only logical answer is that you don't want it to be public knowledge that you got the invite. The only people that have been know to do that are traders/cheaters/scammers/dupe-accountholders and more frauds ... but never members with good intentions.

About the sweetiepie/akeesson/lindsay>3-member, I can be brief he/she is a trader/dupe-account holder and the lovely pic of sweetiepie is already gone , he has no more friends in his profile??? and the only thing remaining is his title 'CFS is the shiet !' which isn't exactly good publicity for the forum in question
    Can you feel the LOVE

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by mafija View Post
    pusybear is tipical example of hypocritical behavior
    no wonder... https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...-over-236754/?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast