Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I LOve You BCG

Quote Originally Posted by BlueLabel View Post
    bcg its nice place for gamers with huge variety of games, some of them you can't find in other trackers.
    Thanks for explaining that
    (\/)
    (O.o)
    (><)
    /_|_\
    Copy the bunny to your siggy to help him achieve world domination

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    you're welcome
    thank you S', you're realy good friend and I will never forget it.
    Linux Box by naq , Tracker Rules by Grind$oFine

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    lukee's Avatar Suit up!
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    wish i had never said anything now lol

It just pisses me off, we get a good post about us, lets face it, last 2-3 months most posts have been Fuck BCG (not just on here either, all over the place) for want of a better term.

and we get, but they were XXX hours behind XXXX tracker.

in all honesty I don`t give a flying fuck, and neither does the OP, as long as he thinks he got it quick and he maxed his connection out while downloading it, that`s all that bothers me.

luckee your starting to sound like kennyX, just dont go there, "Pre Times are Shit, Speed is slow on own torrents (not scene releases)"

tell me something I dont fucking know, and guess what, I dont really care.

/end rant
    Yo relax, I never said bcg has sucky speeds (which is not true at all) or slow pres (likewise, i don't care). I fucking love BCG man. No hate at all.
    I'm sorry you took my comments in the wrong way.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    /ME go find strip naked girls in BCG.. DAMM no naked girls there

so what is this tracker good for???
    Last edited by BlueLabel; 10-22-2008 at 10:41 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4

It just pisses me off, we get a good post about us, lets face it, last 2-3 months most posts have been Fuck BCG (not just on here either, all over the place) for want of a better term.

in all honesty I don`t give a flying fuck, and neither does the OP, as long as he thinks he got it quick and he maxed his connection out while downloading it, that`s all that bothers me.

luckee your starting to sound like kennyX, just dont go there, "Pre Times are Shit, Speed is slow on own torrents (not scene releases)"

/end rant
    I seriously wouldn't get upset over a post from a person like him. I mean does his posts or opinions really matter? Of course not.

We all know that BCG is the best gaming site on the net(at least the ones that are a member there, and by "best" I mean in overall content and speeds). But it is a little expectant that a really fast 0day site like ScT would get a release faster than BCG. If you guys ever got a release faster than ScT, then that would mean that ScT is seriously going downhill. But for a game site, Blackcats has very exceptional pre's.

So again, I wouldn't get upset over a comment like that. It really means nothing.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post

/end rant
    I seriously wouldn't get upset over a post from a person like him. I mean does his posts or opinions really matter? Of course not.

We all know that BCG is the best gaming site on the net(at least the ones that are a member there, and by "best" I mean in overall content and speeds). But it is a little expectant that a really fast 0day site like ScT would get a release faster than BCG. If you guys ever got a release faster than ScT, then that would mean that ScT is seriously going downhill. But for a game site, Blackcats has very exceptional pre's.

So again, I wouldn't get upset over a comment like that. It really means nothing.
    Completely agree with you Funkin'. Good post.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    benficao's Avatar All over you Face!
    stoi youre the man!!!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #38

whats the big deal with the pre?? we're only talking about 1 day late.
    I don't remember me bleeding for waiting 1 day. I have no rush.
    still BCG have many versions release (like ntsc-j) that non tracker has.
    Last edited by BlueLabel; 10-22-2008 at 03:29 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueLabel View Post

whats the big deal with the pre?? we're only talking about 1 day late.
    I don't remember me bleeding for waiting 1 day. I have no rush.
    still BCG have many versions release (like nstc-j) that non tracker has.
    I never said anything about their pretimes being a big deal. That post was directed towards towards stoi to not take to heart lukee's post, and his five hour remark. Nothing else.

And 1 day late? Noone said anything about day late pre's. I can't remember at all ever waiting at blackcats a full day for a game I wanted after it's been pre'd(not that would be a horrible thing though). From what I've seen most games are usually on the tracker anywhere from a few minutes to a couple hours after pre.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    @Funkin'
    I become radical about the pres on purpose
    many times I snatch files long time after they post.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast