Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Most hardcore traders are from Egypt and India?

bladesharp's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    I have to say indians are the slippery ones. They love scamming and trading. look at the banned list in FST. It's full of indians.

if you got scammed by an indian doest mean , all indians are scammers

* LOL kidding

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post
    It's not always racism guys. Sometimes it's a numbers game. Time to wipe the tears away, and wake up and smell the coffee, torrent community.
    OK and what gives you the right to say such things then? Do you have all the stats from all the BT sites all over the globe then? If so bravo that is some orsum access you have there.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    لا إله إلا الله
    Why would I need to go to Egypt to figure out what goes on there?
    ::
    OK and what gives you the right to say such things then? Do you have all the stats from all the BT sites all over the globe then? If so bravo that is some orsum access you have there.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    It's not always racism guys. Sometimes it's a numbers game. Time to wipe the tears away, and wake up and smell the coffee, torrent community.
    So I guess you're calling the ScT staff (which I've seen you praise frequently) racist, since they've banned a few countries.

The "right" I have is freedom of speech. I never said the majority of any country was a trader, which would be stupid, considering that India has over a billion people in it. I drew my opinion from the fact that several sites have similar countries banned.

Therefore, any gripe anyone has, including our resident linguist "madmarvel", with specific countries being banned from multiple torrent sites, should be directed at those who have banned the countries, not me. Just because I feel comfortable with voicing my opinion about why certain countries are banned from multiple websites, does not make me a racist.

they didn't built Rome in one day

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post

So I guess you're calling the ScT staff (which I've seen you praise frequently) racist, since they've banned a few countries.

The "right" I have is freedom of speech. I never said the majority of any country was a trader, which would be stupid, considering that India has over a billion people in it. I drew my opinion from the fact that several sites have similar countries banned.

Therefore, any gripe anyone has, including our resident linguist "madmarvel", with specific countries being banned from multiple torrent sites, should be directed at those who have banned the countries, not me. Just because I feel comfortable with voicing my opinion about why certain countries are banned from multiple websites, does not make me a racist.
    So please tell me which sites have banned india? I still hvnt come across a site that has banned india

Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    I have to say indians are the slippery ones. They love scamming and trading. look at the banned list in FST. It's full of indians.
    Where can i have a look at this? It would nice to have some concrete proof for such a baseless accusation
    Last edited by apextwin146; 11-05-2008 at 05:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    arkan's Avatar Desitorrents Staff BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    the ignorance and bias of some people here is appalling... I am not even going to bother

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by hrishi2das View Post
    the ignorance and bias of some people here is appalling... I am not even going to bother
    Thanks for sharing that with us, would you like a cookie?

they didn't built Rome in one day

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    لا إله إلا الله
    it seems that you are talking about me
    hmmmmmm

ok
    but you must know a little tiny thing freedom fighter

you can talk as long as you can but if you are going to talk in f***en manner way about some one else or another what ever you are going to talk about
    thats not going to be a good way of FST

OK

I hope that i am making my self clear

oh
    forgot saying some thing
    about the math
    is always been a way not an aim
    ok
    Last edited by madmarvel; 11-05-2008 at 06:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    I conclude from that you're angry or mad about something.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    لا إله إلا الله
    Quote Originally Posted by Presto View Post
    I conclude from that you're angry or mad about something.
    YEA I hate that way of talking about the other people
    specially that one there

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-mos...91/postcount19

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast