Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How can I know the resone for disabling my account in TL ?

FileZ's Avatar WingChun Player BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by Arab8Zayed View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dithersky View Post
    why dont you ask in their irc

I always wanted to live in Dubai
    TL Anti-Cheat System SuX !!
    i forget to said some thing , TL don't have Anti-Cheat system

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by FileZ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Arab8Zayed View Post

TL Anti-Cheat System SuX !!
    i forget to said some thing , TL don't have Anti-Cheat system
    i can bet you know that better than anyone, heh pharaoh ?

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    clos's Avatar The Zinc Saucier BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    my tl account got disabled a while ago because they thought i was buffering the account to trade it, which i wasn't, the account was buffered so high because i used it so much

i'm sure some of the mods there are knowledgeable, but my experience has been that a lot them are fucking morons

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by clos View Post
    my tl account got disabled a while ago because they thought i was buffering the account to trade it, which i wasn't, the account was buffered so high because i used it so much

i'm sure some of the mods there are knowledgeable, but my experience has been that a lot them are fucking morons
    I think a slight buffer is acceptable but i have seen members with a 1TB buffer and they actually try to explain that they need this buffer because of heavy use. Why on earth would anybody need that size of buffer?
    If everybody overseeded to this extent how is the little guy who is just trying to seed to maintain a decent ratio suppose to survive?

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    clos's Avatar The Zinc Saucier BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by sheriff 01 View Post

I think a slight buffer is acceptable but i have seen members with a 1TB buffer and they actually try to explain that they need this buffer because of heavy use. Why on earth would anybody need that size of buffer?
    If everybody overseeded to this extent how is the little guy who is just trying to seed to maintain a decent ratio suppose to survive?
    my buffer wasn't close to 1TB, it was around 300 gigs
    Last edited by clos; 11-18-2008 at 05:51 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Legion's Avatar Made in China BT Rep: +1
    They don't bother with disabled accounts, mainly because there are a ton of users on TL. If I'd have to guess, I would say there are between 100.000 and 200.000 users

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    WHY SO SERIOUS? BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18

thats bullshit.

i personally use TL the most, so once in a while ill take a server from a friend (if i dont have one at the time), buffer it up all week, hit 1 TB and then download for the next 4-5 months without any worry.
    they think everyone just want to trade, thats stupidly paranoid.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by nbo View Post

thats bullshit.

i personally use TL the most, so once in a while ill take a server from a friend (if i dont have one at the time), buffer it up all week, hit 1 TB and then download for the next 4-5 months without any worry.
    So your saying that what i said in this post is bullshit? Let me get this straight, you like to hit and run for 4-5 months straight thats a good thing right and also you like to overseed to extremes which is another great thing. well bro if everybody acted like you i would hate to be downloading from the tracker when everybody is in a hit and run mode!
    Last edited by sheriff 01; 11-19-2008 at 06:25 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    WHY SO SERIOUS? BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by nbo View Post

thats bullshit.

So your saying that what i said in this post is bullshit? Let me get this straight, you like to hit and run for 4-5 months straight thats a good thing right and also you like to overseed to extremes which is another great thing. well bro if everybody acted like you i would hate to be downloading from the tracker when everybody is in a hit and run mode!
    yup.
    listen for a long while had an upload speed of 15 KPS, trust me with that on TL i would seed all week and i couldnt upload more than 1 MB on the torrent, so yes if you manage in your own way to maintain a positive ratio i think its ok that you upload 6 torrents for a TB of upload on a server and for the next 4 months download 100 torrents, as long as you keep them seeding of course (i am against H&R as anyonle else).
    without this options ppl will resort to fu*king cheating.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i kinda agree with your point, assuming people AT LEAST keep seeding for 72 hours or more.
    Overall ratio works that way imo.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast