Originally posted by MetroStars@9 September 2003 - 00:04
    I wud luv 2 b branded like a cow....

give me a barcode on my arm like Kyle Reese from Terminator anyday

I'm sure that can be arranged

2. Lounge   -   #32
    wud u heat the brabding tool up 4 me Loz

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Originally posted by Alpha_Caesar@8 September 2003 - 23:18
    Barcoding huh? Hmmph I'm sure not getting one when they start to implement it.
    This is my biggest problem Alpha you dont get a choice!!!its done as a child so you have no choice if you want to tagged or not which in my opinion is a breach of human rights!!ok so you jumped up do gooders are gonna get on your high horse on how good it is that people can be found if they commit a serious offence but what about the people that say fu*k you riaa??what about the people that have not commited a crime YET.and when they do commit a misdemeanor will they not get to become president/primeminister or will they get chosen??(ie people in the know scrub the record for people they can trust??)yes i am paranoid but can you blame me???

4. Lounge   -   #34
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Would it be such a bad thing if child rapists and murderers could be identified within hours? It would virtually eliminate serial killing. Identity cards were compulsory during the second world war in the UK. I dont think there were many people that refused them. I actually still have mine!
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234