Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Clover gives out Timed Invites

BANNED BT Rep: +2
    scl is a pile of traker with simpatik staff.
    it sux big time and most ppl there jst dl to keep acc alive, and say they r members of "elite" trakcer, which scl is not, had open signups even. tracker will not be better than what is now.
    they wantd be next ftn/fsc but true is they never be there.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    nthpeter's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeMS View Post
    it sux big time and most ppl there jst dl to keep acc alive, and say they r members of "elite" trakcer, which scl is not, had open signups even. tracker will not be better than what is now.
    So true

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    mshassy's Avatar Half Retired BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Me second it!

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    addiction's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    I think 3000 members is a little to small

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    I saw about 100 invites given away in invite forums, which is not a rule violation. Anyway I got one and joined and it is the most overated piece of shit trackers i have ever used. less than 3000 members LOL

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    @ RainbowLJ- delete your account then!

TakeMS-You a member there? Why insult a whole site and staff?

I hear different, the staff is fair and is a great site!

Maybe we have different opinions. Not cool to diss the whole site/staff like that though.

Last edited by pone44; 11-26-2008 at 04:59 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    DrParker's Avatar Pro Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    ohhhhh stfu already with ur noobies comments if u dont like it delete ur account and stop the spam.and if u think u can do a better tracker-we are waiting..

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    see . . . they can't, and that's why they're crying

Quote Originally Posted by TakeMS
    and say they r members of "elite" trakcer, which scl is not, had open signups even.
    hey, captain tears, *whispers* ftn had open signups when it first opened, and tb has open signups regularly *whispers*

Quote Originally Posted by TakeMS
    you know, that's a bold (LOLOL) comment, especially since those trackers are over 3 years old, and ScL is barely 1 year old

i don't think your pants are big-boy enough to comment further, i think it's time for you to go sit in the corner, mkay?

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    GXice's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    You guys are pathetic. Having the nerve to ask for invites only to then bitch and complain about how its "too elite" and how the uploaders suck. I'm glad its only got a 3000 limit, it means worthless collectors like you won't get in.

"Oh well, this one sucks, lets try the next one." Try to have some dignity please, no tracker wants users like you.
    Eventually, a person who wears two faces forgets which one is real.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    sounds to me like some folks are just looking for some brownie points thinking it'll help them get into some where's, where they think the grass is greener
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast