Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Spotfy for music lovers

Shinzen's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by ConkiZz View Post
    I just looove to see all the idiots posting thinking Spotify is a tracker
    For example; "Oh, i can seed 24/7", "I want it cuz of the greeeaat community", "ohh, i want to download everythingzz.."

You guys just want it of no reason at all, and you don't know a shit about it..
    This is just greedy in my eyes.. Damn you people!

And another thing i wonder about is in your other req threads, you all say that its a nice tracker, and have a nice community, BUT HOW THE HELL CAN YOU KNOW THAT?!
    Yeah maby someone said it, but you haven't "tried" it yourself..
    This is just so damn much bullshit to get into whatever you want to..
    How many of you do rely participatein the forums and the whole other "thing" you say you're going to?

Now i'm waaay OF-TOPIC, but just so you know, Spotify is the end of music trackers imo!
    No its not an end music tracker not matter wht may come in future music trackers hav its quality spotfy is only usefull if u hav internet connection u cant use it in offline
    Last edited by Casvault; 11-25-2008 at 06:45 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    ConkiZz's Avatar Arrrgh! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by Casvault View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ConkiZz View Post
    I just looove to see all the idiots posting thinking Spotify is a tracker
    For example; "Oh, i can seed 24/7", "I want it cuz of the greeeaat community", "ohh, i want to download everythingzz.."

You guys just want it of no reason at all, and you don't know a shit about it..
    This is just greedy in my eyes.. Damn you people!

And another thing i wonder about is in your other req threads, you all say that its a nice tracker, and have a nice community, BUT HOW THE HELL CAN YOU KNOW THAT?!
    Yeah maby someone said it, but you haven't "tried" it yourself..
    This is just so damn much bullshit to get into whatever you want to..
    How many of you do rely participatein the forums and the whole other "thing" you say you're going to?

Now i'm waaay OF-TOPIC, but just so you know, Spotify is the end of music trackers imo!
    No its not an end music tracker not matter wht may come in future music trackers hav its quality spotfy is only usefull if u hav internet connection u cant use it in offline
    Good point, but when you're on the computer and online, spotify <3
    and for mp3 players, What? ftw
    Last edited by ConkiZz; 11-25-2008 at 07:28 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Spotify would only be the "end of music trackers" if they allowed any user to submit any album/song, which will most certainly never happened, since Spotify goes by licensing.

they didn't built Rome in one day

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    ukgenius's Avatar Genius :) BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by boloni View Post
    Thanks a lot for your offer . I am very interested in an invite sine I like the ideea of having multiple CD stations on one PC machine .
    Why would he give you an invite knowing you are a trader and probably would just use it as 'currency'
    No offence Disme but the only posts I ever see from you are post such as this in giveaways and it seems to have gone a bit over the top. I dislike traders just as much as you but maybe you should give it a rest for a bit?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Ivanov's Avatar BitTorrent Addict BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Hello. I want to try spotify, because I am music addict and I am wondering what this site can offer me
    “For her, yeah. At the end of the day, it's all about her. It's always been about her."

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Shinzen's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    jaszypoo ,scrabby ,db_la_23 ,Philip

Guys check ur pm i given u the codes n instructions to register n hav fun

The rest of u guys had history of trading even with high reps so couldnt count u in sorry guys

I still Got 5 left so pls be free to apply

@ukgenius

Lemme know the result
    Last edited by Casvault; 11-27-2008 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    ukgenius's Avatar Genius :) BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Thanks man! It works and its great!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    I would greatly appreciate an invite to this booming community, since I've enjoyed streaming content since the begining of joost, for instance. The concept of the site is appealing and i'll use it only for good like checking new bands before buyind them (if me likes, o'course).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123