Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Needing some HD

BluRossonero's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BluRossonero View Post
    If you still need help mamacita pm me your email!

The current user account limit has been reached.Please check back again later...
    Source:hdbits.org
    Yes, I know. But for example yesterday, there were three spots. You need to be quickly. Their pruning system is very strong and inactive account are deleted all the time. You just need to be fast when they delete some people.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    BluRossonero's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by BluRossonero View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum View Post

The current user account limit has been reached.Please check back again later...
    Source:hdbits.org
    Yes, I know. But for example yesterday, there were three spots. You need to be quickly. Their pruning system is very strong and inactive account are deleted all the time. You just need to be fast when they delete some people.
    You probably got in as I tried to invite you with the email you game and it says it is in use!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    mamacita's Avatar Tarding is bad!! BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Yup! Magnum delivered!

Thanks again guys for the selfless assistance. Hit me up if you need anything.
    Kindness goes a long way!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12