Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Halo Multiplayer

CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Nothing...we were just doing something pit (or someone..) had said to do....Then I found out about HaloServ....so its not important anymore

2. Games   -   #22
    r u suppose to run the game while running the serv app. I get a run time error.

3. Games   -   #23
    Originally posted by judgeofallandnothing@12 September 2003 - 00:24
    r u suppose to run the game while running the serv app. I get a run time error.
    No, the multiplayer launcher starts the game for you. It needs to be in the same directory as the game is installed to, then just run and type in the Host IP. If you are the host IP then just set up the game and give all those you want to connect to your IP. Sorry I over typed, you know most of that.

So no, the game does not need to be started, the launcher starts it for you.

4. Games   -   #24

5. Games   -   #25
    Octopussy
    hells yea!! halo worked multiplayer...one question....somtimes it says cant load maps why??

6. Games   -   #26
    Originally posted by Octopussy@12 September 2003 - 23:59
    hells yea!! halo worked multiplayer...one question....somtimes it says cant load maps why??
    The maps are not included in the beta, so i read in the .nfo file that i posted.

7. Games   -   #27
    Octopussy
    do u think somehow when the fullversion comes ppl can get the maps and like put them on bittorent or somting so i dont have to download the whole game and i can just get maps?

8. Games   -   #28
    Yea that does sound like a nice idea... Well when the done version is released, I imagine its going to require a valid cd key, but the beta would still be playable...

Copy the maps into the right directory, if that would work we'd have more maps!

hmmm. I just had a little deja vu. I could have sworn I said that exact thing before....

9. Games   -   #29
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Brawny .......uh Quilted Northern ARRRRRRRGH I can't decide.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Games   -   #30
    heh...

Don't know why you can't decide. Brawny is for you mouth, quilted northerns to whipe your ass. Take both. Go to a bar-B-Q, eat tons of greazy chickin, penuts, beer, whipe your mouth, then go take a dump.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast