Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Mr.Giveaway is gone !

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    all is mine man

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    dragoi92's Avatar prince of darknes BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Why do u have difirent nickname and in some tracker u hide ur nickname and in other not.
    why?
    Only ,Dragoi92

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    i would like to apply for NB.
    any profile links you want to see just let me know.
    tia.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Shinzen's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzen View Post
    Mate what happend all of sudden ?
    Why u leavin is der probs on fst or in ur daily life ?
    Don't worry man. I am not leaving FST. I will just not making any more giveaways, please don't be so curious . I've promised to someone that i will not make any more giveaways. And i will keep my promise. He knows who he is. That`s it!
    Ok i can understand some of those parts

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoi92 View Post
    Why do u have difirent nickname and in some tracker u hide ur nickname and in other not.
    why?
    idc about u
    all is mine if u got problem say it

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Magnum, you have outdone yourself with GA's here at FST, my hat is off to you and i hope good things come your way.

I would like to apply for NB because for the longest time i have been searching for swedvdr to help out with my dvd fetish but i have heard from many members that NB has a really good selection of dvd's and this would help me out tremendously. I could pm you any proofs or profile links you may need and i can promise you that i would use the acc. diligently and respect it.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    why?
    Stop please!If you have problems using PM,not my topic!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by tohar781 View Post
    why?
    idc about u
    all is mine if u got problem say it
    I really dont care, but its obvious they aren't yours, next time at least re-host them. most people use one image hosting site, u are using image shack and tinypic......why?
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    Der0's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Although i`m new here i`ve read some of your posts and i think you should be a proud member of this society.Every once in a while a good member is either leaving forever or like u just giving up the giveaways (if i may say so) Respect!

After that said i would like to apply for one of the invites you are giving away and that is the NB invite.NB is a very hard-to-obtain-invite tracker but in the mean time is one of the best there is.Been searching for a while for this opportunity and when it`s here i don`t want to miss it I can PM u some links and speedtests(if u like).Thanks for the opportunity again and Respect!

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast