Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Coda.fm: Cool new music torrents directory

Looks good,

but...

Quote Originally Posted by vic View Post
    ...you don't have your own tracker and it is all kind of general-full of viruses-trackers.
    it's not good

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    hijump's Avatar Beyond L33T BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    looks good .. thx for sharing and good luck

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    reggae category needed and i would frequent.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    noAxx's Avatar Anti-Trader
    Nice enough design, but I don't really see why there's a need for a public tracker focused on music. If people want/are limited to public trackers, I should think TPB and similar sites would suffice. And for those involved in the private tracker world the options are virtually endless from the genre-specific (Bloodclat, MetalBits, Rapthe, Rockbox, Shoegaze, ect) to the cross-genre (Indie Torrents, Pedro's, STMusic, Waffles, What, ect) to non-music trackers with large offerings nonetheless (Demonoid, RevTT, Zamunda). They are alot more secure, and the concern over dud or malicious files doesn't really exist. If it is just about being able to H&R without consequence, I fail to see why presently operating public trackers can't already do that.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    it's a torrent directory which lists torrents on public trackers (like piratebay or demonoid), not a tracker. it adds a little more info and covers to the albums and they probably check the torrents before putting them on the site.

in most of the cases you're downloading from the piratebay. the site is more like a blog with some additional information and (hopefully) torrent moderation.

it's nicely done and probably something to navigate around a little for people who like to use public trackers for music.

if you ask for my personal opinion, i surely prefer private music trackers for the obvious reasons.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123