Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Rabbit? More like bacon rabbit!

puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Mods: Idea, we should make a kids corner. (kinda like the shite forum, but better hidden)
    Last edited by puckface; 01-06-2009 at 11:00 PM.
    Go Leafs Go.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Rafa's Avatar ... BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeMS View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Popov View Post

Why is iFi a better tracker than bR ?
    cos is and all one knows it.
    I don't known, moreover i don't known either. Tell me why.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Because he probably was banned from all other trackers he talks bad about. Maybe that is one of his last Bt sites or will be in the future?
    If he acts like he does here?
    Last edited by pone44; 01-06-2009 at 11:12 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Popov's Avatar n00b
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    The title of this thread should have been "Which is more ridiculous iFi or bR". It would be a good matchup imo. We have the ultimate fail site vs the biggest BT crime in 2009. A great topic to talk about full and of entertainment.

What do you people think? Great matchup or no?
    It's a success when peoples are jealous over not having the
    tracker. No mather how many torrents, activity and so on there
    are on the tracker, but as long as it's coveted it's a success.

Peoples have wrote like 40 pages about how bad bR is. There's not
    even so many users there :/, so how could you know that anything
    sucks when you haven't been there ?

And you Albo, you were kicked there. Why do you even care to spam
    about how bad the tracker is ?. Just let it go and try to find
    another tracker to use !

And like I said, noone of this trackers are real failures.
    There's tons of trackers out there with just 10 users and noone
    have ever heard of them, THAT's a fail !

Btw, TakeMS: Have you account on both trackers ?. I mean, I
    have account on both so I have legitimate reasons to tell what I
    feel about them. And bR IS better than iFi !!

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    vic's Avatar Poster
    Oh my gewd not another stupid thread

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    The title of this thread should have been "Which is more ridiculous iFi or bR". It would be a good matchup imo. We have the ultimate fail site vs the biggest BT crime in 2009. A great topic to talk about full and of entertainment.

What do you people think? Great matchup or no?

another tracker to use !
    I have too many trackers to care about br. My revious post was about entertaining purposes, not to show how bad br is. It's still a new tracker and i can't say how bad it is yet. (but i do know that the staff is a problem thoguh)
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 01-06-2009 at 11:21 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Popov's Avatar n00b

another tracker to use !
    I have too many trackers to care about br. My revious post was about entertaining purposes, not to show how bad br is. It's still a new tracker and i can't say how bad it is yet. (but i do know that the staff is a problem thoguh)
    I have also all I need (but not all I want ). But I actually think it's more fun to see the tracker grow like bR, instead of like FSC just be the same every day. It's a bit like Windows and Linux. Windows already have the majority of the costumers and don't have to care about the costumers very much. But Linux don't have very much users, so they have to have better support, service and better stuffs than Windows to survive. FSC are already big, and they have already alot of persons who could kill to be a part of the site. But bR have to take care of their members in a different way otherwise they'll go to other trackers. (I didn't said that FSC staff are bad, because they are awesome !)

I hope you got my point !

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    I have also all I need (but not all I want ). But I actually think it's more fun to see the tracker grow like bR, instead of like FSC just be the same every day. It's a bit like Windows and Linux. Windows already have the majority of the costumers and don't have to care about the costumers very much. But Linux don't have very much users, so they have to have better support, service and better stuffs than Windows to survive. FSC are already big, and they have already alot of persons who could kill to be a part of the site. But bR have to take care of their members in a different way otherwise they'll go to other trackers. (I didn't said that FSC staff are bad, because they are awesome !)

FSC not big trakcer, only 3302 members now, so u cant say that if one day bR got so many will be so good as FSC. cos will not, top staff there and top users.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Popov's Avatar n00b
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeMS View Post

FSC not big trakcer, only 3302 members now, so u cant say that if one day bR got so many will be so good as FSC. cos will not, top staff there and top users.
    I didn't said that either. Read again please !

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    vic's Avatar Poster

what's with the userbars of the trackers you know want their privacy

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast