Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New Music Tracker !

Ghostbusters's Avatar Ectoplasmic
    I like PTN it's different and the users who run it are afraid to try new idea's to set the site apart from others, there's not a huge userbase and thats fine its a friendly community and not too many idiots. Don't see anything on the forums about CE though...

Baby On The Way OMFG !

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    What does CE stand for?
    Also, does CE have contests. As you may know, the only reason I still have my waffles account is because they have a new contest every week.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    Don't see anything on the forums about CE though...
    That's because you probably can't

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by respawn40 View Post
    Don't see anything on the forums about CE though...
    That's because you probably can't
    possibly
    Last edited by Ghostbusters; 01-08-2009 at 01:33 AM.

Baby On The Way OMFG !

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    SKEPTICPROD's Avatar Member
    wtf is PTN and CE? i'm a waffles,what, stmusic, and funkytorrents user but I have no idea what PTN and CE are.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by SKEPTICPROD View Post
    wtf is PTN and CE? i'm a waffles,what, stmusic, and funkytorrents user but I have no idea what PTN and CE are.
    The first is a ratio free user content created movie tracker and presumably CE will be in a similar vein but hosting music torrents.

Baby On The Way OMFG !

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    There are over 500 albums now. I know it's not a lot, but I'm certainly hoping this tracker is going to grow. I just started uploading myself to help out. Who knows...it may eventually turn into a What/Waffles but with no ratio.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I would never have the motivation to upload music to a general music tracker with such a small userbase. Unless they increase it drastically, I doubt the # of torrents will grow enough to be able to make any use of the gazelle search and organization capabilities.
    Last edited by T.S.O.L.; 01-08-2009 at 06:55 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    CE = Co Exist

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    I would never have the motivation to upload music to a general music tracker with such a small userbase.
    I hear ya'. If the site doesn't start letting more people in(right now it has a 2,000 member limit, but only 400 members, so I don't know why they don't let in another 1600), then I'm not sure how long i'll be able to stick around there.

I'm being optimistic though since I really want a great, ratioless, music tracker. But they desperately need to start passing out invites to their members and let some new blood in. Or do open signup for a day or so. Either way should help out the site in a big way.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast