Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ja-rule

Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I said i didn't like ja rule or 50 cent or eminem or Dre (well today's Dre)...

i never said i hated rap music...i have Rap CD's...for fucks sake just because i don't like certain rappers doesn't mean i hate the genre...and if your 2 big headed to realise...then go fuck yourselves...

2. Music   -   #22
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@13 September 2003 - 12:07
    I said i didn't like ja rule or 50 cent or eminem or Dre (well today's Dre)...

i never said i hated rap music...i have Rap CD's...for fucks sake just because i don't like certain rappers doesn't mean i hate the genre...and if your 2 big headed to realise...then go fuck yourselves...
    i didn't refer to you personally now, did i??
    i know you like some rap, i believe we've had soulseek discussions on the subject (maybe not, i can't remember)

anyway, my post wasn't entirely about you...sorry
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. Music   -   #23
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+13 September 2003 - 22:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob &#064; 13 September 2003 - 22:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Celerystalksme@13 September 2003 - 12:07
    I said i didn&#39;t like ja rule or 50 cent or eminem or Dre (well today&#39;s Dre)...

i never said i hated rap music...i have Rap CD&#39;s...for fucks sake just because i don&#39;t like certain rappers doesn&#39;t mean i hate the genre...and if your 2 big headed to realise...then go fuck yourselves...
    i didn&#39;t refer to you personally now, did i??
    i know you like some rap, i believe we&#39;ve had soulseek discussions on the subject (maybe not, i can&#39;t remember)

anyway, my post wasn&#39;t entirely about you...sorry [/b][/quote]
    I wasn&#39;t taking it out on you (there has been other people replying to this thread other than you)...and yes we have had this discussion on the forum here and on soulseek...

so there is no need to be sorry

4. Music   -   #24
    how did this whole battle between them even start anyways? i remember hearing 50 cent from like a month ago out of nowhere and he starts to talk shit about ja-rule, and i just don&#39;t know the background behind it all? does anyone know?

5. Music   -   #25
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@13 September 2003 - 12:14
    I wasn&#39;t taking it out on you (there has been other people replying to this thread other than you)...and yes we have had this discussion on the forum here and on soulseek...

so there is no need to be sorry&nbsp;
    are you trying to say the world doesn&#39;t stop and listen when i&#39;m speaking?
    well, mister, i find that very hard to belive

/me stamps feet and cries

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

6. Music   -   #26
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+13 September 2003 - 22:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob @ 13 September 2003 - 22:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Celerystalksme@13 September 2003 - 12:14

so there is no need to be sorry&nbsp;
    are you trying to say the world doesn&#39;t stop and listen wen i&#39;m speaking?
    well, mister, i find that very hard to belive

/me stamps feet and cries

[/b][/quote]
    well you can&#39;t please everyone then

7. Music   -   #27
    But celery your feedback to most rap threads is usually bad

8. Music   -   #28
    Originally posted by olibomb@13 September 2003 - 22:32
    But celery your feedback to most rap threads is usually bad
    Half are good and half are bad...the reason at one stage they got so bad was just a joke between TRshady and Myself and there was no pun intended...I have a varied taste in music...most people think im most probally into metal *which i am not*...man i barely have any metal music...i mean i have shyteloads of nu-metal and all the varied sorts of metal..and the most thing im into is punk and ska...but i listen to everything...i even listen to dance music, classical music and i even listen to a bit of country now and again...so before anyone points out narrow mindness...they should do some back up work...

btw for all its worth i prefer dre&#39;s and eminem&#39;s music the most out of any of those that were mentioned...yet i really dislike eminem&#39;s image and having to go around bad mouthing everyone *like you think a certain person here is doing* (and yes i don&#39;t like myself either so don&#39;t worry)...btw still think Everlast shoula killed Eminem (but thats just my opinion)

9. Music   -   #29
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@13 September 2003 - 11:59
    just because the majority in musicworld are too ignorant to realise rap/hip hop is a musical art form doesn&#39;t mean they have to ignore the format totally

10. Music   -   #30
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    im not going to comment on whether or not rap is good, or a real genre, because we all know it is. I personally think that eminem is a lyrical genius, and he will singlehandedly verbally destroy murder inc. 50 is shite, but when dre is producing, he can make anything sound good. Ja is just a pussy ass bitch who cant make a cd without half of it being a duet with ashanti about how hes in jail and he misses her and has to get but-rapped in the shower instead. Hope that clears things up.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast