Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Co-Exist---Ceases to exist

ConkiZz's Avatar Arrrgh! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    reading isn't good ^^

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    vic's Avatar Poster
    They had a good idea, i recently was wondering why non ratio sites even count your upload who cares about it just count my seeding time and see if i seed according to the rules.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    ConkiZz's Avatar Arrrgh! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by vic View Post
    They had a good idea, i recently was wondering why non ratio sites even count your upload who cares about it just count my seeding time and see if i seed according to the rules.
    Indeed they had a good idea...

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    noAxx's Avatar Anti-Trader
    Well, it is usually used to determine userclass, which influences site permissions/extras. How legitimate that is can be debated, as some sites seem far too interested in restricting even basic functions for lower ranking users. But the only other means of measurement to control that would be forum post count, which isn't all that telling, or account age, which is also not a very good means of determining site standing.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    vic's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by noAxx View Post
    Well, it is usually used to determine userclass, which influences site permissions/extras. How legitimate that is can be debated, as some sites seem far too interested in restricting even basic functions for lower ranking users. But the only other means of measurement to control that would be forum post count, which isn't all that telling, or account age, which is also not a very good means of determining site standing.
    how about average seeding time ? or total ?

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    yeah, gibberish predicted it some time ago at the goat, and he was correct.
    long story short, the guys created a site and were expecting it to pay for itself after a month. naturally things don't work that way, and they started begging for donations.
    That didn't happen, and of course the site closed.

another one bites the dust.
    I actually thought it was him being an ass over nothing. But...come to find out Gibberish was right about this tracker all along.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Jay isn't a bad guy, from what I see maybe he knows that since the site will be dead in some time he just cooked up some shit code and left it all there.

PTN's very well coded, oh yeah.
    Back after going through many ordeals of paying for my internet.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Not really surprised, most trackers that are opening up recently are closing just as quick.

For some reason I think most trackers made in 2006 became the most popular...
    Last edited by KushBlow; 02-01-2009 at 09:50 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by KushBlow View Post
    Not really surprised, most trackers that are opening up recently are closing just as quick.

For some reason I think most trackers made in 2006 became the most popular...
    Would say those who was created in 2005-2006 is the most popular/best.
    If we don't count What/Waffles

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234