Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    You'd be doing me a favor. Get lost now

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    very nice thread btw

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    And once again I ask, what is wrong with that?
    Say I"m new here, and I don't know how things go down. I'd first feel out the waters like the OP did. WHy jump right into a request, if signups had recently been open? Maybe there was a chance he could just sign up, he didn't know, so he asked.

Now that he see's that open signups aren't going to happen, you said there better not be a request from him. I again ask why? It sounds like you think he isn't worthy. Thats what i read from it, and maybe you didn't mean it that way, but it is what it is, you were rude and unhelpful, then basically told him not to request it.

I see where you're going with the idea of trying to get more help by posting here first, but that doesn't automatically apply to every single post here. This was a simple question, nothing more, and you turned it into something else entirely.
    Tokeman, I totally agree with you. I don't understand why some people take a snobbish attitude towards n00bs. C'mon, trackers are just that, part of the medium on the bittorrent protocol, if some newbie ask a simple question and you can help, do it! that's sharing! otherwise, just ignore the question.

it's nonsense to assume that info about trackers is general knowledge

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by ar1n4mu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    And once again I ask, what is wrong with that?
    Say I"m new here, and I don't know how things go down. I'd first feel out the waters like the OP did. WHy jump right into a request, if signups had recently been open? Maybe there was a chance he could just sign up, he didn't know, so he asked.

Now that he see's that open signups aren't going to happen, you said there better not be a request from him. I again ask why? It sounds like you think he isn't worthy. Thats what i read from it, and maybe you didn't mean it that way, but it is what it is, you were rude and unhelpful, then basically told him not to request it.

I see where you're going with the idea of trying to get more help by posting here first, but that doesn't automatically apply to every single post here. This was a simple question, nothing more, and you turned it into something else entirely.
    Tokeman, I totally agree with you. I don't understand why some people take a snobbish attitude towards n00bs. C'mon, trackers are just that, part of the medium on the bittorrent protocol, if some newbie ask a simple question and you can help, do it! that's sharing! otherwise, just ignore the question.

It's totally okay if the question wasn't asked 1000 times already and answered in other threads. So I guess using the search button would be OK.

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Naix View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ar1n4mu View Post

It's totally okay if the question wasn't asked 1000 times already and answered in other threads. So I guess using the search button would be OK.
    Yea, cause its SOO easy to search for TT (which you can't) or search for open signups and wayde through 100 different threads looking for TT.
    Most threads dont spell out trance traffic, so searching becomes harder.

Just did a search for trance, and guess what, no thread about open signups on the first two pages at least, so calm down.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    hasnainbk's Avatar Member BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    TT is not like the end of the world...kid, just listen to whatever you are listening and stick with it.
    And my great members of FST, please have some patience if a kid asks a question, answer it the way so that you can add something useful or else just keep your opinions lower then your laughs.
    Give More...Take Less...Live Simple

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    Sometimes they give one inv... Only that.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456