Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone Live In Bristol, Uk?

Originally posted by dingoBaby@19 September 2003 - 19:35
    I used to live in Bristol, New Hampshire.  Red neck central.
    Red neck? I thought that was an American expression for someone who does manual labor, enjoys monster trucks, and regularly appears on the Jerry Springer show (and or Cops). Racism encouraged, but not completely requisite.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

2. Lounge   -   #12
    you cannot beat sheffield, we are famous. we are the steel capital. how the hell do you expect to eat your soup without our spoons., or eat your dinner without your knives and forks. But i guess you could go back to caveman times i guess

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Originally posted by hobbes+20 September 2003 - 01:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes &#064; 20 September 2003 - 01:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dingoBaby@19 September 2003 - 19:35
    I used to live in Bristol, New Hampshire. Red neck central.
    Red neck? I thought that was an American expression for someone who does manual labor, enjoys monster trucks, and regularly appears on the Jerry Springer show (and or Cops). Racism encouraged, but not completely requisite. [/b][/quote]
    You just described New Hampshire&#39;s dirty little secret.

*a clarification* By New Hamphsire I mean the American State of New Hampshire. North of Massachusetts, West of Maine, East of Vermont, and South of Quebec, Canada

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12