Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: File Too Big.......

I still dont have an audio when when it was building the frames(or whatever u call it for the split) it said audio and then went through the seconds. This is odd cause i dont seem to have any audio! :S

2. Movies & TV   -   #52
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    U encoded this file right already right.

3. Movies & TV   -   #53
    alrite but how come no sound?

4. Movies & TV   -   #54
    Originally posted by junkyardking@20 September 2003 - 19:32
    But the size qouted 853mb is far too big for a 80min/700mb cd
    have you heard the news? 1mb is not 1000kb. 853245kb is not 853mb.

5. Movies & TV   -   #55
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Originally posted by downloadgeek@23 September 2003 - 20:59
    alrite but how come no sound?
    I asked u if u encoded this already if u did and u still have no sound you can do something to get the sound but I want to know first before I write out how to do it.

6. Movies & TV   -   #56
    Yes i have encoded it.

7. Movies & TV   -   #57
    Poster
    nero, easy cd creator, winoncd and other software (but cdrdao) do not allow you to burn that ammount of data into a cd as a DATA CD.

as i said before, use cdrdao, burn your .avi into the cd using mode2 - form2, and you're done.

8. Movies & TV   -   #58
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Originally posted by downloadgeek@23 September 2003 - 21:25
    Yes i have encoded it.
    Ok now if u have your source then just do this get Virtual Dub program open up the source in there then go to audio> full processing mode then go to File>sav .wav then it will make about a 1 gig wave file then get this program called Headache (it has plugins it needs, I don't know if they come with it but it will let u know which ones u need) then enter your .wav and then change the .WAV tab to .mp2 then clik options twice lower the bitrate to the quality u want (make sure the size is not to big so it will fit with the movie then hit start. Then the last program u need is bbmpeg>hit start encoding then what ever u encoded it as (VCD,SVCD choose that bubble at the top) then go to input/output files then go to Open VS enter the file u have encoded it should say .m1v (IF IT DOESN'T LET ME KNOW) then in Open AS 1 then enter the .mp2 u just made and hit start. When it's get done u should have a .mpg with the sound now.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456