Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: [neotheone]chicks[/neotheone]

Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    Don't let mulder see it; it'll only arouse him.
    It's ok, I've got some safety specs

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    It's quite unfair isn't it? If a man did that to me, I'd grab his balls and twist, or yank his pants down in the canteen and point and laugh. If a man did that to a woman though he'd be arrested.
    You could go for the suave option Mouldy, and sort of slide up to her with one raised eyebrow and say 'I think someone wants to be analised '. That always works .

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    +1

she broke up with her boyfriend yesterday rite, comes into work telling everyone about it. comes up to me saying she "really needs to get laid" i made up my mind not to hit it as losing this job would be epically bad and she's not that hawt so i just ignore her more or less all day and don't play along with anything sexual she says and then today she got back together with her boyfriend and comes into work telling everyone about it.

clarsey girl, a real winrar.

(im all for female on male secksual harassment as long as they're hawt or at the very least, semi hawt )

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    I'm pretty sure she hasn't cleared this with me, Crabby or Skweeks . Does she know it's 50p a go?
    Squeams, you're closest to him, go and sort it out and make it clear mouldy has 3 pimps for a very good reason.
    i was gonna give ewe guise your cut up front i swear11!1

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    It just won't do.

We'll require another penis pic, mkay, thanks.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Be careful he doesn't just recycle the old one on you Skweeky... get him to write someone elses name on it this time so you know it's a new photie

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Ooooh yes, good point! Right, this time we would like you to write 'Strawberry 18/3/09' on it. Mkay, thanks.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Are you sure that's long enough to reach the end, from what I hear you'll need a much longer word than that... How about supercalifragalisticexpialidociuos... and on the plus side it's got connotations of Julie Andrews associated with it to keep him happy as well

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Ohthe strawberry suggestion is in it's flacid state. Once erect it's got the whole lyric of 'Strawberry Fields' on it.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Are you sure that's long enough to reach the end, from what I hear you'll need a much longer word than that... How about supercalifragalisticexpialidociuos... and on the plus side it's got connotations of Julie Andrews associated with it to keep him happy as well
    That spells sus when flacid then?
    Last edited by Rat Faced; 03-18-2009 at 10:01 PM.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast