Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats wrong with being a trader?

Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by AkaiDoresu View Post
    Wow, hahaha this topic really scares me - I thought there are more serious people here

First of all when I say someone paid for it I don't mean money. I mean time, upload, goodwill and many others. Someone earned this invite in some way and then contributed this to you so it's not quite FREE because SOMEONE actually had to earn it.
    It was free for me

Quote Originally Posted by AkaiDoresu
    The fact, that you begged 10 crappy invites doesn't make you a person who should really decide or judge whats right and whats wrong in the torrent universe.
    definitely not talking to me...as i think i have received 2 maybe 3 invites through fst.

I wouldnt mind knowing what makes you "a person who should really decide or judge whats right and whats wrong in the torrent universe."
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Wow, hahaha this topic really scares me - I thought there are more serious people here

First of all when I say someone paid for it I don't mean money. I mean time, upload, goodwill and many others. Someone earned this invite in some way and then contributed this to you so it's not quite FREE because SOMEONE actually had to earn it.

Second, Giving away is also breaking the tracker rules (YES, some trackers are blocking users that got their invites from giveaways as well as banning the contributors) - simply inviting people you dont know is against the rules. So why noobs that have no idea about the torrents have the most to say?

The fact, that you begged 10 crappy invites doesn't make you a person who should really decide or judge whats right and whats wrong in the torrent universe.
    if you ask me what we chating here about in fact it's against most country's law's !

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    BANNED BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift View Post

Second, Giving away is also breaking the tracker rules (YES, some trackers are blocking users that got their invites from giveaways as well as banning the contributors) - simply inviting people you dont know is against the rules. So why noobs that have no idea about the torrents have the most to say?

if you ask me what we chating here about in fact it's against most country's law's !
    Please get on irc! I even joined the fun one just to chat with you.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    AkaiiDorsu why don't you become one and find out for yourself. there's many theories to why trading is bad but you'll never know until you experience it for yourself

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18

Spoiler: Show

seriously lets give this issue up, it is just a cliche that we all talk about. It is just torrent politiques, leave the issue aside and get whatever you want keep silent and move on, if anyone is into trading that much, then open a trader channel gather all traders in one msn or whatever.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post

seriously lets give this issue up
    Amen..You have no idea how many times this subject has been discussed in the past 2 months..Mods, sticky this alreadyyy

On a serious note. Get Artemis in here so he can put a stop to this. This is his favorite subject, only he knows how to bring the discussion to an end

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post

seriously lets give this issue up
    Amen..You have no idea how many times this subject has been discussed in the past 2 months..Mods, sticky this alreadyyy

On a serious note. Get Artemis in here so he can put a stop to this. This is his favorite subject, only he knows how to bring the discussion to an end
    I can 2 xD push me a lil harder xD and i will doom this topic forever xD, btw i havent been around here for a year or so, but i dont think anyone can actually discussed this issue more than me really, now i dont give a sh... about it, we cant change people not unless they are willing to listen. So no point in discussing it anyway, btw anyone who posts anymore in the issue will get a permanent ban xD gonna catch you all

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    we cant change people not unless they are willing to listen.
    Exactly. I've also come to learn that with experience...besides no begginer stops and reads this boring threads anyway. We're the only fuckwits who keep beating a dead horse everytime one of these threads pops out.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    we cant change people not unless they are willing to listen.
    Exactly. I've also come to learn that with experience...besides no begginer stops and reads this boring threads anyway. We're the only fuckwits who keep beating a dead horse everytime one of these threads pops out.
    I say make a stickie, i dont think mods would be against it either because it wont favour anyone, let traders explain the reasons for their doings and advantages of trading(might lead to a real friendship et cetera) and on the other hand put the advantages of being a non trader, then let people choose whatever they wanna choose and close the issue for real. If there is to be a group of people to argue about both sides, i am always on for it, we might make it happen here.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    benficao's Avatar All over you Face!
    Whats wrong with being a trader?

Being drunk and drinvingh 40milles.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast