Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: FST is a junk place thanks to the one and only Skizoooo!

benficao's Avatar All over you Face!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pridah View Post
    I

I believe Serb, if Serb is trash, then why is he VIP or whatsoever on so many trackers? I think trackers make a wise decision who to make VIP etc.
    A certain fanatically anti trader tracker has a trader(who most people can't stand btw) on there staff so in terms of sites I doubt logic like yours applies.
    Interesting, indeed. Theres so much, us simple mortals, dont know about, what a shame, names are never revealed.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone.W.Machine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pridah View Post

yes waking up everyday and hoping and praying that you are not disabled from your tracker, that's where trading gets you and I can know it.
    You must take torrenting way too seriously if you were scared to find your accounts disabled in the morning. I doubt all traders are that scared, they just trade and that's it. If they get banned later on, they just get banned, no can do.

Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    because trading can get you somewhere.
    You either should be a quality trader or a trader with a sense of sharing to have certain friends who can invite you to other places.

Those kinda traders are way better off then being a non trader who seeks friends to get invited. Yet, if you are not either, then be a non trader

so the aforementioned traders are better off than others. My opinion of course.
    I'm neither a trader nor an anti-trader, I'm just Bone.
    same here

Quote Originally Posted by Sylar_ View Post
    You must take torrenting way too seriously if you were scared to find your accounts disabled in the morning. I doubt all traders are that scared, they just trade and that's it. If they get banned later on, they just get banned, no can do.

You either should be a quality trader or a trader with a sense of sharing to have certain friends who can invite you to other places.

Those kinda traders are way better off then being a non trader who seeks friends to get invited. Yet, if you are not either, then be a non trader

too bad, you already spit it out. ''trading can get you somewhere'', how would someone know that? unless you have had an experience with it
    He might have experience, i also did, it was quite a long ago, actually it was in the beginning of my private torrenting career, i traded a few times then got banned, still i came to know some traders that i befriended in real life(he came to our univercity campus), now i see him getting all sorts of invites, when i first began torrenting, sct or bitmetv seemed quite hard to get, now sites like sct bitmetv bithumen polish tracker is a piece of cake really. Therefore, he doesnt have to be a huge experience to know that trade pays off.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43

same here

too bad, you already spit it out. ''trading can get you somewhere'', how would someone know that? unless you have had an experience with it
    He might have experience, i also did, it was quite a long ago, actually it was in the beginning of my private torrenting career, i traded a few times then got banned, still i came to know some traders that i befriended in real life(he came to our univercity campus), now i see him getting all sorts of invites, when i first began torrenting, sct or bitmetv seemed quite hard to get, now sites like sct bitmetv bithumen polish tracker is a piece of cake really. Therefore, he doesnt have to be a huge experience to know that trade pays off.
    True, But you can never know that, You explained your situation as a trader he didn't, hence why i assumed he was experienced.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44

True, But you can never know that, You explained your situation as a trader he didn't, hence why i assumed he was experienced.
    btw i am not a trader by normal definition, i just believe that trading isnt as bad as it sounds. I traded in the beginning, i had good ratio, uploaded some stuff, was active et cetera, the only problem was that security thing that now i am aware of. Someone argued about sites banning people because of security and at the same time opening registrationgs sign ups et cetera. He is right, if trackers were too concerned about security, they wouldnt give unlimited invites on certain places, i know the intention is good, yet this just blew the security concept .
    Last edited by bilkenter; 03-29-2009 at 07:03 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    btw i am not a trader by normal definition, i just believe that trading isnt as bad as it sounds. I traded in the beginning, i had good ratio, uploaded some stuff, was active et cetera, the only problem was that security thing that now i am aware of. Someone argued about sites banning people because of security and at the same time opening registrationgs sign ups et cetera. He is right, if trackers were too concerned about security, they wouldnt give unlimited invites on certain places, i know the intention is good, yet this just blew the security concept .
    Trading will always be bad to tracker staff no matter what, Yes there are
    some good traders with good ratios and active on irc & tracker, but its a reality that 95% of them don't give a crap about the site and its security.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Very very entertaining thread.

Even though I had a fun time reading it, I'm a little disappointed to find out i was lied to regarding the "Idoleyes giving out Ip's" rumor, by somebody whom I've never doubted before. Now i see what it means to keep your eyes open and trust no1.... it's alright though
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 03-29-2009 at 07:24 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    I'm waiting for skizo to reply

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    He'll probably get a laugh out of this im sure

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Trading will always be bad to tracker staff no matter what, Yes there are
    some good traders with good ratios and active on irc & tracker, but its a reality that 95% of them don't give a crap about the site and its security.
    You are right, but people who traded shall be allowed to talk back, just because %95 consists of such people doesnt mean that good traders are to be under the tyranny of dictatorial opinions regarding traders, i think what matters in transactions is afterwards whether the guy is active on irc, uploads staff et cetera. I can assure you, sites are full of security risks, i am actually quite surprised how MPAA or such organizations cant get their hands on trackers. If trader's intention were to harm trackers, they could have done it so easily, but it is like cutting the branch you are on. Therefore dont think a fair amount of traders wouldnt try to do so. One more thing, do you or did you eve see a post in any tracker that involves trader issue? I suppose not, that just shows how some people like to overlook the problem right? Also if staff of certain trackers were to give a message regarding that they dont think of every trader the same, people like me would try to win traders over. As an example from my own life, i got banned from bcg ptn scc and some more, yet i revere them really, they were right at banning me, Some didnt tolerate my beliefs regarding trader issue, some did ban me because of another issue. Still i wouldnt and wont high likely allow someone to trade invites to those sites , because staff in my eyes are mature and willing to listen.

sorry for the spoil no more spoil xD
    Last edited by bilkenter; 03-29-2009 at 07:29 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift View Post
    but i don't know why they care if they get banned then and staff here share the Ip with tracker staff seems ok

why do you say that ?
    At least I appreciate the wit Bone.

Quote Originally Posted by sale View Post
    Hmmm
    Traders fuck off!!
    Serb FTW! Keep up the good work mate!
    We (Serbians) are the nation you shouldn't mess with!
    Made in Serbia wooooohoooo!!
    If there was an award for stupidity you would qualify.

Quote Originally Posted by sale View Post
    Hmmm
    Traders fuck off!!
    Serb FTW! Keep up the good work mate!
    We (Serbians) are the nation you shouldn't mess with!
    Made in Serbia wooooohoooo!!

Fuck off.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 03-29-2009 at 07:49 PM.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast