Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which tracker would fill my needs? (HD)

Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    I would get into Awesome-HD if they're still open. Eureka is an excellent group. And I'm hoping that site is really going to take off. You would really like Bit-HDTV too. That site has much better speeds than HD-Torrents(at least from what I've downloaded on both sites), and a lot of content.

But if you're really looking for scene releases than SceneHD should be your site. Extremely fast speeds and pretty easy to seed to.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    brightsid's Avatar Larisssssssaaaaaaa BT Rep: +4
    Unfortunately Awesome-HD open signup period just ended
    Last edited by brightsid; 04-06-2009 at 06:01 PM.
    We make a living by what we get,
    we make a life by what we give

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    I think SceneHD is a solid pick. I know a lot of folks think the p2p groups are better, but I personally have no problems with scene releases. It is a fast tracker, with solid pretimes and a great ratio system.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by whisky View Post
    I think SceneHD is a solid pick. I know a lot of folks think the p2p groups are better, but I personally have no problems with scene releases.

Then you must be blind. Seriously, go see an optician.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Col. Skillz's Avatar Bacco,Tabacco,Venere
    noones mentioned HDbits.ro yet? they're pretty good, got a lot of seeders. From what I can tell they get movies uploaded just about as fast the scene sites, and I've never had any quality problems with them.
    Last edited by Col. Skillz; 04-07-2009 at 08:59 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Thank you for the suggestions on HD sites. I am looking for such sites and am glad there are so many. Now the hard part: getting invited.

I think my post is somewhat related to the thread because I want to know which site is best for downloading with my new 50mbit/20mbit internet connection. I only need 720p movies if that helps. I only download 720p movies unless I miss Lost, and I have only used ThePirateBay usually so I'm not too picky, but want to have a fast and secure connection without all the spam.

Thanks and great forums here.
    Last edited by aguynamedmike; 04-16-2009 at 05:05 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    sceneHD is goin down.
    Bit-HDTV is the place for you. Content, speeds are good, seeding is easy and its not 'impossible' to get into.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    zelexir's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    sceneHD is goin down.
    Bit-HDTV is the place for you. Content, speeds are good, seeding is easy and its not 'impossible' to get into.
    I hope so, been trying to get in, with some difficulties. Looking forward of getting in though

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123