Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: How to contact what.cd admin?

LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by sexten View Post
    If you by "god complex" mean "taking care of the legitimate users of the site" I thank you for your kind choice of words.
    Yes you got disabled for inviting 2 cheaters, just as I would disable anyone else inviting 2 cheaters, don't like it? Don't understand why this is bad for any private tracker? Find another site to play around with.
    Enjoy your "new account".

I guess this also proves I was wrong in believing helping FST-users would be a good thing to do. So, good luck to you all, I won't be around to help you anymore.
    "sexten"I have a What.CD account grant you I may not always use It, but enjoy being a member of What.CD.
    Don't consider all the members of FST to be of the same opinion as "riptor"just because he Is being an arswip.
    Your help Is valued, as Is all What.CD staff help.
    Don't make a snap judgment because of one persons opinion, All members of FST bar the odd few I would consider to be reasonable people

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by riptor View Post

Hypocritical if you ask me, when What.cd have open sign ups can they tell if the user who is about to sign up is a terrorist, faggot, rapist....cheater!, No, so why ban me over an invite given months ago out of generosity, isn’t the whole idea called P2P sharing, the more people the better.

This is what normally happens when a torrent site gain status, I was with these people from the beginning when they literally begged to join their site, look up my stats that’s if it’s still there and tell me if i look like i would be affiliated with cheaters "riptor" god damn authority abusing losers.
    Rant out.
    Very telling that you equate "faggots"( the word is gays or homosexuals btw fruitloops ) with rapists and terrorists.
    You will notice that I gave you an infraction for the other post but it is really reflective of this .The other can be passed off as bad judgment due to anger and frustration.Using the term faggot is just mindless bigotry not far removed from racism and isn't going to be tolerated here .

If you by "god complex" mean "taking care of the legitimate users of the site" I thank you for your kind choice of words.
    Yes you got disabled for inviting 2 cheaters, just as I would disable anyone else inviting 2 cheaters, don't like it? Don't understand why this is bad for any private tracker? Find another site to play around with.

I guess this also proves I was wrong in believing helping FST-users would be a good thing to do. So, good luck to you all, I won't be around to help you anymore.
    You're decision to make but I would still like to apologize that you had to read that drivel here.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 05-08-2009 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    oh the drama...
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    if you google riptor's msn address, you'll notice that a handful of his accounts on various message boards are banned. seems like a bad user all around to me...

5. BitTorrent   -   #35

Do you see the type of dumb illiterate fools running the site over at What.cd, he now wants to punish an entire site for the rant of a single user who speaks the truth, this is the type of handicapped people who you know gets off on the ban button... definitely, what a sad sad person, even replied a second time to a no body like me, I'm not even considered a member of your site.

As for the so called banned for invitation of cheaters “over two months ago”, do you really think i by that load. Worst excuse you can come up with, I know the real reason why you banned people with high stats.
    Desperate for ass kissing, go stick your head in a pit no one cares about your help.

Quote Originally Posted by forcus View Post

"sexten"I have a What.CD account grant you I may not always use It, but enjoy being a member of What.CD.
    Don't consider all the members of FST to be of the same opinion as "riptor"just because he Is being an arswip.
    Your help Is valued, as Is all What.CD staff help.
    Don't make a snap judgment because of one persons opinion, All members of FST bar the odd few I would consider to be reasonable people
    Sweet ass kissing, if he is willing to punish an entire site what does that tell you, Have some god damn dignity.

Quote Originally Posted by lysine View Post
    if you google riptor's msn address, you'll notice that a handful of his accounts on various message boards are banned. seems like a bad user all around to me...
    That was a worthless shot, thanks for dedicating your time to me, its something you will never get back.
    Last edited by riptor; 05-09-2009 at 12:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    This reminds me of OiNK. One time I jokingly insulted one of the moderators, in response he banned me. XD. The point is that sites like what.cd that have HUGE user bases and as a result are often filled with heavy handed moderators. If you value your account, don't post in the forums, don't offend anyone, and only invite people you trust. AKA not random people on FST.
    Last edited by Mister Moo; 05-09-2009 at 12:35 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    This thread made my day, a friken Admin for What.cd called it quits out of shame and disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Moo View Post
    This reminds me of OiNK. One time I jokingly insulted one of the moderators, in response he banned me. XD. The point is that sites like what.cd that have HUGE user bases and as a result are often filled with heavy handed moderators. If you value your account, don't post in the forums, don't offend anyone, and only invite people you trust. AKA not random people on FST.
    In other words pure ass kissing ! right.

I find this post quite ironic, as I've tried to make out a deal with FST several times, but guess who is being ignored? Fine by me, but then you can't complain when you get banned for trading in here (no we don't ban people for just being a member/staffer).

I've made a deal with about every "trader forum" of some size that I know of, FST is the only forum refusing to make a deal. So the problem is not at "our" end, it is at "your" end.
    This is the type of losers ass you been kissing, clearly doesn't support this site, his post is filled with nothing but being a douche bag, and obviously wanted nothing to do with this site from the get go, word of advice never support people like that.

Quote Originally Posted by lysine View Post
    Go dig up the real culprit post and stop worrying about me getting banned from crummy gametrailers.
    Last edited by riptor; 05-09-2009 at 01:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    There just a shad over 96,000 members of What.CD. "Mister Moo" Is accentually correct.

I know It's something you can't see, but look from the point of What.CD.
    They have a large userbase you have to cut out the dead flesh, I know about Inviting bad sorts to sites.
    A while back I Invited someone to BCG the account was disabled for account trading, I got a fifty gig penalty and eventually my account got disabled because of It.

Your not doing yourself any favors m8, a word of advice just move on.

We've all did stupid things the BCG story Is an example.

Remember What.CD have the ear of other tracker admin's and there staff, you don't.
    Last edited by forcus; 05-09-2009 at 02:20 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Very telling that you equate "faggots"( the word is gays or homosexuals btw fruitloops ) with rapists and terrorists.
    You will notice that I gave you an infraction for the other post but it is really reflective of this .The other can be passed off as bad judgment due to anger and frustration.Using the term faggot is just mindless bigotry not far removed from racism and isn't going to be tolerated here .

You're decision to make but I would still like to apologize that you had to read that drivel here.

Really when did this change in policy happen????

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Since forever.

However, we don't read every single post on the board. If you see something inappropriate, report it.

Closed.

yo

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234