Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to contact what.cd admin?

BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackKnight View Post
    hello riptor if I were you I wouldn't say the staff are assholes. You should be nice so you may have some chances
    be nice to raise your chance of getting your account back? nah never, i only respect for its own sake nothing more. Also i think, it is quite pathetic too especially if you actually expect something when you intend to be nice. be nice for its own sake, or dont bother, also unlimited invites are everywhere, you can check demonoid for what interview to take on irc too. BTW blackknight, i have no doubt that your intentions are pure, yet the idea of handling this issue seems quite gross to me, my opinion. Yet he is right though.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    But on a serious note i am not saying these people are assholes just because they didn't let me back in, it’s just the way they handled the situation, there was about 10 people waiting there for a mod for almost one hour, and it’s almost like you get the feeling they want you to beg and kiss their shoes to have your account back, and no there is a 90% chance you will never get back your account 4 users where kicked and banned permanently before me, none was reinstated, the user before me lost his because it was stolen and the only thing the mod said was "better luck next time" then disconnected.

According to the asshole I invited a cheater, I didn't even know you could cheat on a god damn torrent site. A bloody torrent site where you share pirated music banning me for inviting someone i have no control over. Hypocritical if you ask me, when What.cd have open sign ups can they tell if the user who is about to sign up is a terrorist, faggot, rapist....cheater!, No, so why ban me over an invite given months ago out of generosity, isn’t the whole idea called P2P sharing, the more people the better.

This is what normally happens when a torrent site gain status, I was with these people from the beginning when they literally begged to join their site, look up my stats that’s if it’s still there and tell me if i look like i would be affiliated with cheaters "riptor" god damn authority abusing losers.
    Rant out.
    Last edited by riptor; 05-08-2009 at 01:02 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Aren't all pirates terrorists? I could swear the RIAA & MPAA said so...

It's a pity that you lost your account, and that things ended like that, but at the end of the day, it's their site, their arse on the line, and they can add / ban / delete / promote / cuddle / tickle anyone they like.

There are other music trackers out there, maybe you'll find your luck elsewhere. It's not the end of the world.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by riptor View Post
    But on a serious note i am not saying these people are assholes just because they didn't let me back in, it’s just the way they handled the situation, there was about 10 people waiting there for a mod for almost one hour, and it’s almost like you get the feeling they want you to beg and kiss their shoes to have your account back, and no there is a 90% chance you will never get back your account 4 users where kicked and banned permanently before me, none was reinstated, the user before me lost his because it was stolen and the only thing the mod said was "better luck next time" then disconnected.

According to the asshole I invited a cheater, I didn't even know you could cheat on a god damn torrent site. A bloody torrent site where you share pirated music banning me for inviting someone i have no control over. Hypocritical if you ask me, when What.cd have open sign ups can they tell if the user who is about to sign up is a terrorist, faggot, rapist....cheater!, No, so why ban me over an invite given months ago out of generosity, isn’t the whole idea called P2P sharing, the more people the better.

This is what normally happens when a torrent site gain status, I was with these people from the beginning when they literally begged to join their site, look up my stats that’s if it’s still there and tell me if i look like i would be affiliated with cheaters "riptor" god damn authority abusing losers.
    Rant out.
    Best is not to care at all, there are power-hungry hippos everywhere, yet gotta admit there are also some nice guyz there, at least there were anyway, maybe there still is, not a member so dunno really. Still dont care mate, move on, it is not like there are not any other substitutes, waffles is a lot better compared to what in terms of staff, take your chance there, if that doesnt work, another and another, we are the ones who actually give them power, we can as well take it back.

One of the good things regarding high lvl trackers is that they dont ban you for most cases, you dont get banned for bad ratio, or you dont get banned because someone used your pass key in a shared seedbox to fake upload 1 tb, because it is not your fault, anyway they hear you out at least.
    Last edited by bilkenter; 05-08-2009 at 01:13 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by riptor View Post

Rant out.
    i share your pain riptor, really.
    you know, many staffers let power go to their head and enjoy acting tough online towards people like you - who are blatantly honest and sincere - just because they're "noobs".
    oh and about staff idling and waiting for people to beg, you're 100% right on this one as well. many times i've seen staffers talking on the main chan while some users were waiting for help and are completely lost in the support chan.

anyway, at the end of the day, it's their site... there's nothing you can do but i empathize with you.
    Last edited by cinephilia; 05-08-2009 at 02:02 AM.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    BlackKnight's Avatar In the wake of Gods BT Rep: +1
    when I said you shouldn't say that because I think What staff are good, or at least sexten is the person knows what is right or wrong. My What account was disabled there, and not just one time but twice. Both of the time I went to IRC, I talked to staff right after I joined the channel and could manage to get my account back. I also felt angry somehow but then I saw they actually listen to members (and I was really a noob at that time).

So from my experience, I can totally understand how you feelm riptor. You were a long time member and got disabled for an invite given months ago, it's too harsh for you. do you remember when did you invite that cheater? how many months already?
    Into the chaos!

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    I regret for replying to the PM you sent me, if I had read this thread I wouldn't have bothered. You were banned for inviting TWO cheaters and the attitude you're showing here just proves this was a correct decision. Feel free to keep running around calling us assholes for something YOU did, but at least provide some decent arguments for it. "I had to wait in a room with 10 other people" is not a valid argument, especially considering there was not 10 people waiting, they were mostly staff members.
    What.CD Administrator

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by sexten View Post
    I regret for replying to the PM you sent me, if I had read this thread I wouldn't have bothered. You were banned for inviting TWO cheaters and the attitude you're showing here just proves this was a correct decision. Feel free to keep running around calling us assholes for something YOU did, but at least provide some decent arguments for it. "I had to wait in a room with 10 other people" is not a valid argument, especially considering there was not 10 people waiting, they were mostly staff members.
    Now now, how would you know that there was not 10 people waiting when i was there, goes to show you just sitting there a wait for people to beg like a fool, contradicting isn't, and i did see you idling in the chat room along with the others, stop abusing your authority you god damn loser.

"two cheaters" even exaggerating too, two cheaters wow, is that the best you got, i can just imagine the fat loser siting behind his desk just waiting to bust a nut while hitting the ban button.

So if you regret replying my pm due to your god complex, why did you bother reply to me here, face it you are all power hungry ass holes, no matter i just got back another account, so piss off i don't need your help.

PS. Its very satisfying to see you disgrace yourself like the loser you are.
    Last edited by riptor; 05-08-2009 at 09:07 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    If you by "god complex" mean "taking care of the legitimate users of the site" I thank you for your kind choice of words.
    Yes you got disabled for inviting 2 cheaters, just as I would disable anyone else inviting 2 cheaters, don't like it? Don't understand why this is bad for any private tracker? Find another site to play around with.
    Enjoy your "new account".

I guess this also proves I was wrong in believing helping FST-users would be a good thing to do. So, good luck to you all, I won't be around to help you anymore.
    Last edited by sexten; 05-08-2009 at 09:16 PM.
    What.CD Administrator

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Can't we all just get along? There is no need for that foul language riptor, no matter how disappointed you are.

And it's a pitty that an admin of a popular site leaves just because of this, I hope you reconsider sexten.

Seriously, I rather see us all unite against the common enemy, content lobby group mafia that is making life difficult for all of us.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast