Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Americans Are The Stupidest!

BANNED
    Originally posted by RapFan@24 September 2003 - 16:44
    Im not much of a believer in the bible half of it doesn't make sense

And ok so America didn't help end world war 2 and all the other countries falling to hitlers power like dominos woulda stepped up and stopped it sure its a good thing we stopped it when we did who knows how far hitler could went before he was stopped if u think some of u must be french or Nazis
    Maybe if America had entered WW2 when the rest of us did, Hitler would have gone nowhere. The holocaust wouldn't have happened. Many other countries wouldn't have been invaded, and tens of millions of innocent people would not have been killed! Remember, it was 1942 when you lot got into it. The war started in 1939! BTW, you came into WW1 in 1917, that started in 1914. You didn't come into either war to save anyone. You came into WW2 after you were attacked, what would have happened if you hadn't been? As someone else pointed out, you don't go into any war without us now tho, do you?

2. Lounge   -   #102
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Same in WW1. USA only entered hostilities after the sinking of the Lucitania in 1917.

3. Lounge   -   #103
    I agree With Horror Fanatic,While London is a average city,all the best films were made in the north The Full Monty Sheffield my great city & let's not forget Werewolf in London started up in the North it should have been named Werewolf up int North & went down to London for a few bites.Scotland have some great city's Edinburgh is a prime example.Not wishing to upset our US cousins but slagging off the Country Great Britain where they most originated from is basically slagging off their own family heritage.so think you guy's .Like the man said WAR what is it good for.

4. Lounge   -   #104
    You know it is really funny that in the beggining of this thread everyone said that America should mind their own business and stay out of everyone elses countries.

Now I read at the end of this thread that everyone is boo hooing about America not entering WWI and WWII until we were attacked.

Now tell me which do you prefer us to do help out or stay out. Everyone bitches about America, but you need to take a look at your own countires problems and dont tell me they dont have any. Also, ask yourself what has my country done to help out anybody else lately.

5. Lounge   -   #105
    Originally posted by iamhere@24 September 2003 - 16:44
    You know it is really funny that in the beggining of this thread everyone said that America should mind their own business and stay out of everyone elses countries.

Now I read at the end of this thread that everyone is boo hooing about America not entering WWI and WWII until we were attacked.

Now tell me which do you prefer us to do help out or stay out. Everyone bitches about America, but you need to take a look at your own countires problems and dont tell me they dont have any. Also, ask yourself what has my country done to help out anybody else lately.
    I'm sure there's lot of countries in the world that can say they wish America had stayed out of their business.
    I, for one, living in Ireland, admittedly a place with its own problems, can say I wish Americans hadn't funded and armed a lot of IRA/UVF activity. To look at my country's problems is to look at a lot of countries' problems.
    I'm not attacking Americans personally. I'm just saying the USA effects, for better or for worse, the rest of the world whether we like it or not.

6. Lounge   -   #106
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_

7. Lounge   -   #107
    Poster
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@24 September 2003 - 11:31

Maybe if America had entered WW2 when the rest of us did, Hitler would have gone nowhere. The holocaust wouldn't have happened. Many other countries wouldn't have been invaded, and tens of millions of innocent people would not have been killed! Remember, it was 1942 when you lot got into it. The war started in 1939! BTW, you came into WW1 in 1917, that started in 1914. You didn't come into either war to save anyone. You came into WW2 after you were attacked, what would have happened if you hadn't been? As someone else pointed out, you don't go into any war without us now tho, do you?

Bad news old bean.

You may have just re-iterated a couple of points I made some posts ago. I am sure this shocks you as much as it shocks me.

8. Lounge   -   #108
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    you don't go into any war without us now tho, do you?
    well, they do need someone to kill, friendly fire my arse!

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

9. Lounge   -   #109
    Poster
    Originally posted by Beast@24 September 2003 - 18:27
    If all the Europeans had left my homelands the hell alone, and not slaughtered my ancestors, "America" would not be the same... the world would be better had they, instead, adopted the lifestyle that existed with the earth.

You came over as greedy, disease ridden vermin and slaughtered, ruined, raped, killed and "conquered" my ancestor's land. Suffer at the policies of your motherland's creation.

The eurocentric and christian policies of greed, perversion, hate, fear and conquest made cultures extinct, and caused a holocaust far worse than the famous European one with that German guy... Seems that is what western culture is good at breeding. Mass murderers.

Until you are willing to face the blood of my ancestors on your predecessor's hands, stop bitching about the power your world created. Had we "savages" had the same technology the lying bastrds that came across the Alantic had, things would be MUCH different now.
    Europeans - that's a bit sweeping. My ancestry at the time was Irish. I take it we are speaking of some time after 1066 but before 1939.

I stand to be corrected but the Irish were never known for their empire building exploits. Indeed we were probably under the same yoke as your people were.

10. Lounge   -   #110
    Originally posted by JPaul+24 September 2003 - 17:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPaul @ 24 September 2003 - 17:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Beast@24 September 2003 - 18:27
    If all the Europeans had left my homelands the hell alone, and not slaughtered my ancestors, "America" would not be the same... the world would be better had they, instead, adopted the lifestyle that existed with the earth.

You came over as greedy, disease ridden vermin and slaughtered, ruined, raped, killed and "conquered" my ancestor&#39;s land. Suffer at the policies of your motherland&#39;s creation.

The eurocentric and christian policies of greed, perversion, hate, fear and conquest made cultures extinct, and caused a holocaust far worse than the famous European one with that German guy... Seems that is what western culture is good at breeding. Mass murderers.

Until you are willing to face the blood of my ancestors on your predecessor&#39;s hands, stop bitching about the power your world created. Had we "savages" had the same technology the lying bastrds that came across the Alantic had, things would be MUCH different now.
    Europeans - that&#39;s a bit sweeping. My ancestry at the time was Irish. I take it we are speaking of some time after 1066 but before 1939.

I stand to be corrected but the Irish were never known for their empire building exploits. Indeed we were probably under the same yoke as your people were. [/b][/quote]
    We&#39;re good at buliding other peoples&#39; empires for them, though, JP.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast