Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: One Step Kvcd, It Does Everthing

i probably would download more KVCD's if they stated whether they are PAL or NTSC

2. Software & Hardware   -   #32
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Dapadipz@5 October 2003 - 12:20
    i probably would download more KVCD's if they stated whether they are PAL or NTSC
    That shouldnt matter anyway mate.All dvd players play both.With dvds its not that its ntsc that prevents play,its the region- protection.So any video disc will play in any player as long as the formats ((s)v,kvcd dvdr+- ) supported.There are the odd few that doesnt play pal and ntsc but its pretty rare.O'and the odd few tv's aswell but there normally about 10 and over yrs old.Other than that aslong as a player suppports say kvcd it will play.

f'hell this post toke me about 1/2 an hr to do.When i previewed the post it kept putting a break after every line for some reason.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #33
    Originally posted by ck-uk+5 October 2003 - 13:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ck-uk @ 5 October 2003 - 13:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dapadipz@5 October 2003 - 12:20
    i probably would download more KVCD&#39;s if they stated whether they are PAL or NTSC
    That shouldnt matter anyway mate.All dvd players play both.With dvds its not that its ntsc that prevents play,its the region- protection.So any video disc will play in any player as long as the formats ((s)v,kvcd dvdr+- ) supported.There are the odd few that doesnt play pal and ntsc but its pretty rare.O&#39;and the odd few tv&#39;s aswell but there normally about 10 and over yrs old.Other than that aslong as a player suppports say kvcd it will play.

f&#39;hell this post toke me about 1/2 an hr to do.When i previewed the post it kept putting a break after every line for some reason. [/b][/quote]

thanks for the info

it must be my t.v - wen i play a NTSC SVCD it played black & white but wen i eject the disc the screen flickered and u saw it in colour jus before the disc came out

4. Software & Hardware   -   #34
    @muchspl2

I found your post on their forum, while looking for an answer to my error, and was wondering Have you actually got ACP to work ?

I keep getting this error ;
    Code:
    bitrate max&#58; 1150
    bitrate min&#58; 300
    quality&#58; 50
    C&#58;&#092;My Documents&#092;TMPGEnc-2.521.58.169-Free&#092;TMPGEnc.exe &#34;C&#58;&#092;My Documents&#092;Vid&#39;s&#092;Test&#092;video.tpr&#34; /Encode /Close
    error, check settings and files
    Do I need ACP to put a full length movie on a cd-r or can I just encode it with TMPGEnc?

And one more issue I am having is,..... Nero automatically encodes the video when I click the burn option, I have noticed a few ppl have said that they don&#39;t use nero to encode so,.... how do I stop Nero from encoding

BTW I did the test burn and all worked fine on my Apex AD-500W except the last clip (#6)

5. Software & Hardware   -   #35
    muchspl2
    was wondering Have you actually got ACP to work
    yes

Do I need ACP to put a full length movie on a cd-r or can I just encode it with TMPGEnc?
    no you can just use the templets and do the audio your self(see second kvcd method) acp just makes it easier

how do I stop Nero from encoding
    you have to convert it to mpeg with a encoder, nero has one built in, but it does a poor job, it&#39;s the best burning program tho

tmpgenc,cce,main concept or the big three encoders

I really don&#39;t know what I did, but I kept messing with it till it worked
    I had to uninstall and deleat several times, its a bug I guess
    can you play the avs in wmp?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #36
    That was really fast,...

can you play the avs in wmp?
    When you say avs are you talking about the audio part of it ?, If so yes the audio file plays fine all the way thru.

I will give a go of un-installing and re-installing directly.

Edit:
    you have to convert it to mpeg with a encoder
    This will stop Nero from automatically encoding?

Thanks

7. Software & Hardware   -   #37
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by Captain Nemo@6 October 2003 - 02:08

This will stop Nero from automatically encoding?
    yes it will

and it should make a small.avs file(its a avisynth scrip)
    open it with windows media player, if it plays slow, you should be good to go(just how it works)
    you can also open it in notepad to see the script

I had to un-installing and restore defaults in the paths tab several times to get it going.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #38
    Poster
    whats the catch.....lol i dont think my player supports it anyone tested an lg 10000 or sometinhg lol

9. Software & Hardware   -   #39
    muchspl2
    try the test disc, small
    or download a movie off suprnova.tk or http://www.digital-update.com/forums/index.php

10. Software & Hardware   -   #40
    muchspl2, Everything is working well now, had to uninstall 4 times and reset paths as you stated.

Thanks for your help

Awsome tool and no loss in quality either

Edit: I did do one thing different tho, I uninstalled AviSynth and found the download for it, I think v208, everything ran smoothly after that.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast