Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Most overrated PC game (and why??)

Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by SonsOfLiberty View Post

Vice City sucked, at least that is my humble opinion, GTA SA is the best GTA game of all, screw what teh critics say, they took all the fun stuff that was in SA and threw it away, like parachuting for one thing....GTA IV is ok, but SA is so much better, I wish they would re-make SA on today system's just to see how more amazing it would be..but I've heard the next GTA is actually a SA part II of the story.

But the most over-hyped, talked about, must play, most shwed off game, most delayed game, longest development game, is got to be Too Human, and that game totally just blew hard core chuks of vomit everywhere

SERIOUSLY I THINK UR CRAZY vice city was awesome probably one of my favourite games of all time. Easiest it was the best out of all of the gta series. Dont get me wrong SA was great but vice city set the standard.

2. Games   -   #42
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Vice City is perfect. The story, the scenery, the music, the cars. It'll go down as a classic. I couldn't get into SA as much, but the countryside parts were pretty alright. Didn't like the whole black culture aspect much but it was still fun and I liked it better what I've played of GTA IV. GTA IV isn't drawing me in. I got 3 hours in, but nothing's making me want to go back and play it. Well maybe curiosity over the radio stations but that's about it. The story starts off real slow, and the city is so plain and boring.
    Last edited by T.S.O.L.; 06-09-2009 at 11:55 PM.

3. Games   -   #43
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    How can anyone say Vice City is so much better? It's got worse graphics, the gameplay is so wrong compared to GTASA.
    [center]

4. Games   -   #44
    Scarface references can never suck.

Vice City

5. Games   -   #45
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by SonsOfLiberty View Post
    How can anyone say Vice City is so much better? It's got worse graphics, the gameplay is so wrong compared to GTASA.
    You do know that Vice city was released way before SA. That's why the graphics aren't as good, the gameplay is a little weirder, etc.

The story itself was much better in VC. Also the characters, allthough I liked OG Loc in SA. ''I'm gangsta!!''

Oh, IMO Ray Liotta did a great job in VC.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

6. Games   -   #46
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    LOL I forgot about OG LoC his missions were so awesome. And he was featured on some radio station which was hilarious.

7. Games   -   #47
    Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post

You do know that Vice city was released way before SA. That's why the graphics aren't as good.

Exactly.

Anyway whats wrong with the game play it seems the same as all the other gta's.

Personally i just think the story and the map made the game, also i like the fact u could buy the houses etc and keep ur cars stored in them.

8. Games   -   #48
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    I'm sorry but in my opinion GTA SA was much better for me, lots more freedom, more free roam, Vegas, jumping out of airplanes, etc...etc...the drving is much better, dunno I liked the story of GTA SA and the way the "models" behaved, dunno, I never could play VC because I played SA first and then went backwards and it fucked me all up. They both scored above 9's at almost every site, but to me SA jsut was more fun.
    [center]

9. Games   -   #49
    graywolf's Avatar The Anime Addict
    FIFA 2006 onwards.. Its just getting on my nerves expecting something new everytime i get a new one...

Counter Strike - Its like one of the most famous Multiplayer online.. and I don't know why...

Halo - Same as above

half Life (May be opposite to others' thinking) - I literally hate it!

10. Games   -   #50
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    I think I forgot about Fallout III I even finished the game on 360 but man, that's boring and totally overrated on my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by graywolf View Post

Counter Strike - Its like one of the most famous Multiplayer online.. and I don't know why...

Halo - Same as above

half Life (May be opposite to others' thinking) - I literally hate it!
    Yep, CS is crap!

Halo is great

HL... WHAT? You hate HL? gosh, it would be easier to explain that you don't like FPS at all
    Last edited by 7th; 01-25-2010 at 06:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345