Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Afl/footbal Sux.

Poster
    Originally posted by junkyardking+30 September 2003 - 13:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (junkyardking @ 30 September 2003 - 13:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by huuramis@29 September 2003 - 15:08
    <!--QuoteBegin-junkyardking
    @29 September 2003 - 14:52
    There are better things to get angry about in Australia like how they lock up Refugees in concentration camps( and yes they are i have been to one).

As for Afl I dont really care much for Sport i do watch it from time to time and it is far better than American football far more free flowing instead of watching boring set plays.

what do you want them to do ?.
    let them illegal imagrents free into our country to work and get on with there lives?

i dont fucking think so, if my relatives cant come to this country legit on a plane then those illegal imagrents shouldent be alowed to live here either. as far as i care, they call all rot in that place.
    There not illegal immigrants as you call them, Australia under the UN has an obligation to take them.

Most of the refugees dont have any money, most times there families sell everything to send one relative to a diffrent country.

Although i dont know your family situation, your family situation would be nothing like comming from Countrys like Afghanistan(which is still not safe despite what John Howard says) Or Iraq which is in a similar situation.

But your attitude does not suprise me, more and more people are becoming selfish arseholes , no wonder the worlds fucked at the moment with attitudes like yours.

I pity people like you, you change your thinking when your put in the same situation and by that time it&#39;s too late. [/b][/quote]
    my relatives from the other country still shit in holes in the ground.

so dont talk to me about those stupid refugees, they can all get fucked.

AND YOU SALARY STICK&#33;

STFU&#33; WITHOUT THE LOVE SIGN YOU FUCKING POOFTER&#33; GO TAKE IT UP THE ASS HOMO&#33;

2. Lounge   -   #52
    Poster
    *no wonder the worlds fucked at the moment with attitudes like yours.*

no the worlds fucked because of fucked up countries like america, and fucked up people like the nra.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    Poster
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@30 September 2003 - 09:18
    huuramis STFU you anime obsessed ignorant fucking faggot...

Just STFU...you are just a stupid cartoon watching child who obsesses over 14 year old girls you fucking paedophile...
    im not anime obssesed you dickhead, ive hardley seen any anime&#39;s you cock smoking coon.

so go fuck your self.

4. Lounge   -   #54
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Go Fuck Yourself

5. Lounge   -   #55
    Poster
    fuck off dickead

6. Lounge   -   #56
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Can a mod lock this...

I think its getting a bit much for this boy to handle

7. Lounge   -   #57
    Poster
    you want it locked yuo cunt, so i think your the one that cant handle some words popping up on your fucked up computer screen.

go pull your self fagget

8. Lounge   -   #58
    Originally posted by huuramis@1 October 2003 - 02:07
    you want it locked yuo cunt, so i think your the one that cant handle some words popping up on your fucked up computer screen.

go pull your self fagget
    Boo Fucking Hoo

btw im not a coon...im part asian...

9. Lounge   -   #59
    BALAMM&#33;&#33;&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #60
    Originally posted by neattairoski@1 October 2003 - 02:12
    BALAMM&#33;&#33;&#33;

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast