Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: STN or ShareTheNet's url is: http://drugged-up.net/

Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    I miss the days when brandon and feeling had their fights here on fst. At least I knew what was going then and they didn't hide with dupe accounts.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    I miss the days when brandon and feeling had their fights here on fst. At least I knew what was going then and they didn't hide with dupe accounts.
    You think I'm hiding on a dupe account? That is the most ridiculous fucking thing I have heard. I made this account so I could get some LOLs from this guy. I would never spend anytime on this site, so kthnxbai
    Last edited by supersoakthath; 07-07-2009 at 07:25 PM. Reason: .

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by supersoakthath View Post
    hahhaha gotpills is a fantastic member at STN and you think your shitty thread here is going to get him banned from STN? Wow, you must live in a perfect word kiddo
    Because good members post junk like this? That is far from a quality thread my friend. If STN has members like this, I am so glad I never took the invite for this site that was offered to me.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    You think I'm hiding with a dupe account? That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever fucking heard. First off, why would I have an account in this shithole to even hide? I made this account so I could get some LOLs from this guy crying about his favorite site. Second off, thanks for telling me what you miss, what else do you miss, the teletubies or some shit? Thanks for keeping me updated with your life.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Rikikii's Avatar We gonna go higher! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    nvm
    Last edited by Rikikii; 07-07-2009 at 07:14 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Batrakill View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by supersoakthath View Post
    hahhaha gotpills is a fantastic member at STN and you think your shitty thread here is going to get him banned from STN? Wow, you must live in a perfect word kiddo
    Because good members post junk like this? That is far from a quality thread my friend. If STN has members like this, I am so glad I never took the invite for this site that was offered to me.
    So you are a bad ass for turning down the invite to STN? Sweet, glad we don't have sweet bros like you there anyways

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    It's amazing how people are defending this asshole... You make a post like that and you deserve to be called a 'prick'... I wonder if he'll have the audacity to come here and explain...

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    stn is great love it there

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    You guys are so l33t. Please go back to your little invite mover site and take this crap with you.
    Last edited by TrueSounds; 07-07-2009 at 07:15 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueSounds View Post
    You guys are so l33t. Please go back to your little invite mover site and take this crap with you.
    Yeah you are right. Sorry we don't have purple fucking stars on this FANTASTIC!!! website. We probably should just go kill ourselves because we will never be you. I wish I just would have known before I wasted ALL that time.

Give me a fucking break, apparently STN is giving you enough interest for you to post in this topic so go back to your pedestal.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast