Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Underworld Question

the only people who liked this movie were the teenagers and the american action-junkies, and even some of them hated it

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Hey dontknowyata these are questions about Underworld not whether YOU like the movie. You are spamming. You already said you didn't like it.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    This movie is definatly not what I had expected, but in many ways surpassed what I had expected.

Yata, whether you liked the movie or not, it was a good movie.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Can we just have the dwonload details first?...have tried so many...none are the real movies..HELPPPP!!!!!

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Originally posted by Busyman+30 September 2003 - 23:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 30 September 2003 - 23:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Embracer Of Darkness@30 September 2003 - 20:31

Viktor said that was nothing more than a jumble of images. It didn&#39;t work, it just got his attention.

An elder with years of practise must perform the ceremony, as was said many times in the movie.
    I think your&#39;re right Darkness but Marccus will still SEE those images. [/b][/quote]
    He&#39;ll see them, but that doesn&#39;t mean they&#39;re going to make any sense what so ever.

Not only that, but the "blood message" in question will be coming from a Lycan. Lycan&#39;s don&#39;t put their elders to sleep, so they won&#39;t have a practise for this message exchange in the first place. Therefore, I conclude that the images from the Lycan will look like an acid trip.

Goodbye.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    You know, the only thing I really didn&#39;t like about this movie was the fact that the Vampires were made out to be pussies, all except for Viktor. The only real ability they had in the movie was the ability to jump from tall buildings. Where as the Lycans were hardcore killing machines...

Sure it&#39;s cool that they got away from the vampire cliche&#39;s, but what about the speed of the vampires?

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    i just thought it was a generally ok movie

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    zinc1's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by that1dude@30 September 2003 - 19:42
    2. no i believe he got shot trying to run away.

Kraven did escape.
    Victor had asked Seline about Kravens whereabouts and She looked at Where he was standing,but he had already dissapeared.

I did really enjoy the movie even though it wasn&#39;t as good as expected.

Obviously they will make a sequel to this movie to rake more money in,I just hope they make it a bit better.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    old school
    Originally posted by Busyman+30 September 2003 - 18:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 30 September 2003 - 18:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Yata@30 September 2003 - 08:32
    that movie was retarded, who gives a shit about the plot holes
    Uhhh...I do n00bie. I liked the film. Go watch Steel Magnolias then and shut up. [/b][/quote]
    hahaha

the only problem I found with the movie:

Downloaded the soundtrack before seeing it
    Barely any of the songs were used in the film, not counting credits.

Bummer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12