Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Making a torrent with files on server

VERY impressed with speeds:

For 18 euros a month you can't go wrong!

And yeah best way is install NX on your mac, connect. Then everything is as if you are on a normal computer. And it also accessible from your browser (WebUI) they will send you address, but it is quite limited as to what u can do on there!
    Last edited by oliphillips; 07-20-2009 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    ahhhh well hahah i think you've sold me! LOL

yea on the with the other company i was on, they just gave me webui(url address) and i just connected to theri server on my browser using torrentflux.

so with this, i can see you just accessed your server using NX client? do you then choose which bittorrent client you wanted? or did it come with utorrent already? because im thinking of getting the shared dedicated seedbox shared with 2 users on 100/100 for 19euros. hopefully, speeds will be EVEN better on that.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    It had utorrent already installed. But I think you could install what you want if you went for dedicated server.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    wow thanks alot man for your help. i really appreciate it! would you happen to have email i could contact you with if in the future i need help with anything else and support on seedplace is backed up?

thanks!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster
    Just use http://torrenteditor.com/ to create a new torrent from the torrent file. All you do is change the tracker info, upload it to Site B, download it with passkey and throw it on webui. Saves time and server energy creating torrent.

I did this hundreds of times.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    Just use http://torrenteditor.com/ to create a new torrent from the torrent file. All you do is change the tracker info, upload it to Site B, download it with passkey and throw it on webui. Saves time and server energy creating torrent.

I did this hundreds of times.
    was abt to post it worked well in old days when shared servers din't come with vnc or nx
    @ OP better open yr ports, what yr uploading is going to waste ,
    Last edited by lehaans; 07-23-2009 at 03:04 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12