Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Too Scared To Post On This Forum.

Poster
    this is a scary place

2. Lounge   -   #122
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    Yes, I saw what they did to you, Stupid Guy.

3. Lounge   -   #123
    Poster
    Originally posted by AussieSheila@2 October 2003 - 02:20
    Yes, I saw what they did to you, Stupid Guy.

what was that

4. Lounge   -   #124
    Originally posted by AussieSheila@2 October 2003 - 03:14
    *sighs*

I'm not asking for special treatment ........... just not to be flamed if I do make a comment... if it's dopey just bloody say so, don't go off on your high falutin' rampages... or do .. I don't really care, I was just saying how I felt.

The main point of this thread was I felt it was an injustice to be threatened with being banned for the post I made in 'Stop Having Fun'. I'm not looking to upset anybody. But I do think the fact that I said Billy_Dean was a friend is what inspired the response I got, which in turned fired up my response (this thread) OK?

B) Have a nice day! Please! 
    I totally agree, one of my few rants here is being treated like a child when I am an adult. I pride myself on blending discussion with humor. I can take a few shots and I can understand when they are sent in the name of fun.

I was just saying that if you post an opinion which is only superficially accurate, expect to be corrected. I absolutely hate emotion trying to pass itself as reason.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

5. Lounge   -   #125
    Took away your mouse?

6. Lounge   -   #126
    Poster
    Hey Sheila babe how are ya hun?
    @ Jonno back to back mate?
    @ Jack's thata girl I new you'd be there!!
    @ Billy Dean I see everyone think's your motives are evil?? (but I know you just love to roll the dice bud..LOL) :-"
    @ Ella how's my little Aussie babe???
    @ Mr. JP Fugley, you are a fucking idiot...... :flame: have another drink and wallow in self pity moron... :rtfm: Do you actually have any friend's, or is that anger the product of a abusive child-hood??
    Sheila hun, here's something to brighten your day....and jack's...and Ella.... :* :*

Don't sweat it Sheila, seem's there are a few people, that unfortunately, instead of letting one post an opinion, seem to thrive on either, bashing, flaming, feeling superior, making others feel incompetent, stroking there own meat, threatening with banning et. etc. Then there are those that merely do all of the above. Don't let it get to you, or stray from the forum, because babe, then they would win...
    XOXOXOXOXOXOX :beerchug: :* :"> :-"

7. Lounge   -   #127
    Originally posted by protak@2 October 2003 - 03:31
    Hey Sheila babe how are ya hun?
    @ Jonno back to back mate?
    @ Jack's thata girl I new you'd be there!!
    @ Billy Dean I see everyone think's your motives are evil?? (but I know you just love to roll the dice bud..LOL) :-"
    @ Ella how's my little Aussie babe???
    @ Mr. JP Fugley, you are a fucking idiot...... :flame: have another drink and wallow in self pity moron... :rtfm: Do you actually have any friend's, or is that anger the product of a abusive child-hood??
    Sheila hun, here's something to brighten your day....and jack's...and Ella....   :* :* 

Don't sweat it Sheila, seem's there are a few people, that unfortunately, instead of letting one post an opinion, seem to thrive on either, bashing, flaming, feeling superior, making others feel incompetent, stroking there own meat, threatening with banning et. etc. Then there are those that merely do all of the above. Don't let it get to you, or stray from the forum, because babe, then they would win...
    XOXOXOXOXOXOX :beerchug: :* :"> :-"
    JP fugley is a caricacture of JPaul. He is not to be taken seriously, in fact, the more ridiculous he is, the more he is trying to make you laugh.

But in order to understand this you must follow the forum or learn to understand that somethings are not as black and white as they appear. Abstract thought is a challenge for some.

Again. Bible boy should have consoled JP fugley for meandering from the path of God, but again he just doesn't get it. Learn to practice what you preach!

8. Lounge   -   #128
    Protak! Hey Sweetie! Gosh, how could I stray when I have friends like you guys. Don't worry about me, I'm having fun, they haven't made me cry yet!

9. Lounge   -   #129
    Poster
    You shouldnt take it serious... I went down in flames of unglory in the world event place, thanks to the efforts of Friend clocker, hobbes and ilw , as hobbes said, I found the comments funny not insulting, its all in good fun, well until some people try to make it all personal.... you know who you are

But I gotta say you guys do need to lay off the big words, it takes half an hour just to understand what your saying.

10. Lounge   -   #130
    Originally posted by noname12@2 October 2003 - 03:50
    You shouldnt take it serious... I went down in flames of unglory in the world event place, thanks to the efforts of Friend clocker, hobbes and ilw , as hobbes said, I found the comments funny not insulting, its all in good fun, well until some people try to make it all personal.... you know who you are 

But I gotta say you guys do need to lay off the big words, it takes half an hour just to understand what your saying.
    I don't remember flaming you. I, actually, rarely flame. I have a few choice victims. I bet it was Clocker, as he is evil incarnate! (Shhh, that is just between you and me, ok).

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast