Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Windows XP forever?

Thanks for pointing out this excellent article,SOL !

2. News (Archive)   -   #12
    In a year or 2 hard drives will eventually hit more than 2TB exceed the capacity and affect millions of 32bit XP users. But hey fortunately one way of coping this (xp fans will be delighted to know) is to use x64 XP with GPT support which can allow them to surpass the terabytes mark up to the petabytes. XP fans will have reasons to rejoice once again. Thanks again m$ for your wonderful plethora editions of XP

3. News (Archive)   -   #13
    4me XP's truly forever
    its 100% test compatibility whether hardware or sofware.

4. News (Archive)   -   #14
    n00b
    i always use the operating system the computer was configured for. windows 7 is said to be a good release, but i don't have the incentive to buy a new os when my current ones work fine for my needs. if i do pick up a new pc in the future, then i will most likely configure it to run windows 7.

5. News (Archive)   -   #15
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by jedispork View Post
    I never had any problems with vista but after paying over 200 dollars (for one pc) for the full version I think I have donated enough money to microsoft.
    I feel the same way. During XP's lifetime, I have built several (10+) computers and always made the purchaser (friends and family) buy an OEM copy of XP. I don't remember ever exceeding $115 (later down to about $90ish)but that is a lot of money going to one company for the same product. I cannot think of anything else- that is not a consumable, that I purchased so many times.

All in all, I kinda feel like an uncommissioned sales rep for M$. This "pirate" has been pretty generous IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. News (Archive)   -   #16
    $SnoopDo2G$'s Avatar Don Doggy BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    XP all the way... Microshit gonna regret this move to stop the SP packs for XP... lol

That's the way i got my XP legit: " after finish workin', i found an old ass comp layin' near the front door of where i was workin', then i looked at it closely and found a nice little thingy on the side

it was similar to this:

then i grabbed it and tried to download a legit version of XP then install it and type that serial, i was so happy that it worked

7. News (Archive)   -   #17
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    Easier way, take USB Flash Drive, load "Magic Jelly Bean Key Finder on it", and now go to your "local" Public Library, go to computer, load the USB Flash Drive, find key..guess what? You know have a Windows XP Pro VLK key...groovy huh? And since it's a "government" VLK key, it will NEVER EVER be blacklisted Killer Or you can do this at your local "court house" or "government" buildings or any other type of corporation that uses XP, because "most" likely it will be a VLK Corporate/Server/Pro Key HAVE FUN Now
    [center]

8. News (Archive)   -   #18
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Well, I made the switch.

You conservative bastards.

_________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

9. News (Archive)   -   #19
    Windows 7 (Final OEM) vs. Windows Vista VGA Performance:

http://www.tweaktown.com/articles/28...nce/index.html
    Last edited by Ludvig; 08-11-2009 at 04:22 PM.

10. News (Archive)   -   #20
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by SonsOfLiberty View Post
    Easier way, take USB Flash Drive, load "Magic Jelly Bean Key Finder on it", and now go to your "local" Public Library, go to computer, load the USB Flash Drive, find key..guess what? You know have a Windows XP Pro VLK key...groovy huh? And since it's a "government" VLK key, it will NEVER EVER be blacklisted Killer Or you can do this at your local "court house" or "government" buildings or any other type of corporation that uses XP, because "most" likely it will be a VLK Corporate/Server/Pro Key HAVE FUN Now
    In school all of the PCs (dells) had the product key on the side, similar to what $SnoopDo2G$ posted.
    I just wrote the number down and took it home and used it to install XP Pro Corp.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast