Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Seedbox UP Server Issue

Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Seed box up has almost nothing in their design other than text and they offer 1gbit seedboxes for 5$ a month? I'm sorry, but everything in that sounds like a scam =/. Try a paypal claim, or a complaint with whatever method you payed with.

Bris, isn't that a different site?

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    seedhost-net
    Haha, dude we ain't this company , the message you posted here is an quote from email WE answered and not the company you all refering too.
    Quote Originally Posted by bris View Post
    Got an e-mail today from them saying:

"Usually our setup time is witihin 72hours, but for sB60 the 12euro plan at the moment the setup ETA is 4-12 Hours,

if you have more questions or requests let us know,

Best Regards,
    SEEDHOST TEAM."

Only took 96 hours for them to reply back, still not status on my seedbox being setup. Very sad business practices. Anyone know some monkeys that I can order seedboxes off?

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by seedhost-net View Post
    Haha, dude we ain't this company , the message you posted here is an quote from email WE answered and not the company you all refering too.
    You are correct. I apologize about that confusion. So I still do not have any response from seedboxup.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    i'm looking for seedbox as well. http://seedboxup.com is attractive but just read what you guys post here and makes me worry. Will get away from them...

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixdorf View Post
    i'm looking for seedbox as well. http://seedboxup.com is attractive but just read what you guys post here and makes me worry. Will get away from them...
    Good choice. E-mailed them a week ago and still no reply.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Well here is my experience with seedboxup...

I contact them on 29th of Sept. and received answer after less than hour. I was impressed, so i decide to buy a seedbox with them.
    Lucky for me i decide to buy cheap one as a test... After my payment was finished... disappointment starts.. there was no info from seedboxup stuff... i wait for 2 days ... try to contact on every email that they left... no info, nobody answers... after that i start to search threw forums about seedboxup user experience and everything i found was that seedboxup service is simple internet scum.
    Nobody ever gets account with them, even found several of email addresses banned by paypal which was used for seedboxup payment... and after 6 days i decide to open a dispute with paypal. 5 days after dispute start, as seller did not respond i raise a claim threw same center and yesterday, claim was resolved and Paypal refund me without any problem threw their dispute center.

I strongly suggest for everyone not to try buy anything from this sellers.

As proof when i pay for my account ordering email was [email protected]... now that email is banned from paypal and those scums had new email [email protected]...

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    People, never should you pay a penny to seedboxup!

Seedboxup is totally a scam. I realized it was a scam right after I paid: they did not ask for any of your information, not even your e-mail address!!! How in the world they could deliver the seedbox to me if they didn't even know my e-mail address!!!

All those fcukers did was to setup a website and advertise some ridiculously cheap seedbox; provide an inquiry email and have someone answer your e-mail within 24 hours; set up a payment page and as soon as you clicked on the payment button, bang, your money is gone. Do not dream that you will get your seedbox. I flooded those mother-fcukers with e-mails, well, before you paid, they would answer within 24 hours; after you paid, never.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    I was reluctant after reading these posts, but I had just signed up a couple of hours earlier. So far so good. I got all of my info in about 8 hours or so and have had no trouble at all, and all for a really good price (I decided to start with the 20GB plan). So far I'm pleased.

I hope you can change around the rep of seedboxup.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    You could always try www.serverscene.com their pretty new but I have heard great things about there support and setup times

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast